No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Knocks Out Nathan Gorman in Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Really? I think he's taken two rounds off of Joyce here and he's doing just fine. He's making Joyce think through this and that's all you realistically could have expected here.

And here in the 6th round Joyce was much more active, but how many clean shots did he even land? Ended up being a close round after the last minute of the round that Jennings had.
    Nah you're right. I edited. I was just frustrated watching him do not enough for a few rounds while Joyce is there to be hit. He's won some rounds since.

Comment

• I’m so bored I don’t even care about the main event anymore. Can’t even hear the crowd. So silent.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        You could make a case that Jennings has taken the last three rounds. I'm not saying he has, but you can make a case for that.

Joyce has been active, but in each and every one of those rounds, the better shots have been landed by Jennings.

Joyce is certainly limited, but he throws a lot of shots for a HW and has a rock solid chin. Will be in a lot of fun fights.
        Not if your listening to the British commentary.

Comment

• When Joe Joyce isn't getting punched in the face he's fouling you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            I’m so bored I don’t even care about the main event anymore. Can’t even hear the crowd. So silent.
            Fake boxing fans don't like seeing their friendly neighborhood robot losing.

Comment

• Joyce misses 5 shots in a row. Rawlings " good work!" Jennings counters with 2 huge right hands; "......"

Comment

• 4-4 even..

Comment

• 4-4. Close round.

Comment

• 5-3 Joyce. Jennings either needs to get busier or really try to throw some home run shots

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      Not if your listening to the British commentary.
                      I feel so sorry for Barry Hearn having to listen to the man next to him. Seems to know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X