Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Knocks Out Nathan Gorman in Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like every Jennings loss he can do mich more than he shows. Frustrating fighter.
    Last edited by RightJabLikeZab; 07-13-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Jennings thinks he's Ali trying to rope-a-dope Joyce.

Comment

• What a boring fight. Snooze fest

Comment

• Joyce punching is like watching a spastic throw a Frisbee.

Comment

• 6th to Jennings, 3-3. Joyce's punches REALLY look like they have nothing on them now

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
              Jennings doesn't deserve any major fights anymore. This is pathetic
              Really? I think he's taken two rounds off of Joyce here and he's doing just fine. He's making Joyce think through this and that's all you realistically could have expected here.

And here in the 6th round Joyce was much more active, but how many clean shots did he even land? Ended up being a close round after the last minute of the round that Jennings had.

Comment

• I thought Jennings had lost some punch resistance but hey he's still there, not really hurt by any one punch yet..and he's doing alright offensively.

Slowing down a bit but still there - might seem him pick it up again if Joyce starts to bend over from the body shots

Comment

• 3-3 imo jennings has won the last 2 and the 1st. Scorecards likely 5-1 tho..

Comment

• Joyce sucks. Jennings has the major speed advantage but he isn't throwing enough.

Comment

• How can Joyce out work you

Comment

Working...
                      X