No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Drops Billy Dib Twice, Stops Him in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snoopy91765 View Post
    Amir Khan would have done the same to Crawford but Crawford was getting tired and getting whooped in round 5 and hit him low. Amir Khan is too good. now a top 5 welterweight. the KING is back
    You are either a troll or an absolute idiot. Khan tried to jump up on Crawford's head and got hit.

Go away.

Comment

• Khan is nothing more than a maggot , a deluded quitter who fortunately doesn't understand how much of a joke he is.

See him in the picture showing the WBC international garbage belt as if he is the champion...this is just a hint of how stupid this clown is.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        I really hope Khan reads sites like this, to learn what a joke he has become.
        I think he'd wipe his ass with what people on here say if he made 7mill for that walk in the park, as reporterd. I know I would have, and I'm pretty sure you would have too, do given the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          Mayweather v McGregor was a different case entirely. Floyd had already retired, but the fight was a huge event because of their personalities and the attention in attracted. Floyd had already gone down in history - that’s why it was such a big fight. He made his own rules by being so good. Khan isn’t retired, he’s still active and trying to fool the world that he’s a top level welterweight. He’s not held a world title for exactly 7 years. He should just retire, he’s not relevant in real boxing terms at all.
          He doesn’t deserve Pac. Pac’s 40 but he’s still capable of fighting at the top level. Khan isn’t.
          he fought with P4P no.1 or 2. depending how you look at it - but he belonged even if he was well beaten. Crawford can make almost anyone look silly. They fight for money - don't begrudge them the money that will take care of the issues in later life

Comment

• He needs to fight winner of PAC v Thurman, in the soon to be second Mecca of boxing after Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoopy91765 View Post
              Amir Khan would have done the same to Crawford but Crawford was getting tired and getting whooped in round 5 and hit him low. Amir Khan is too good. now a top 5 welterweight. the KING is back

You’ve got to be fkn kidding with that idiotic bs

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                Khan is nothing more than a maggot , a deluded quitter who fortunately doesn't understand how much of a joke he is.

See him in the picture showing the WBC international garbage belt as if he is the champion...this is just a hint of how stupid this clown is.
                How does it feel to see Khan achieve so much on a global stage in terms of creating charity foundations and increasing boxing's reputation all over the world? Getting 7 million easy just like that. Where as Brook is doing what? What is your idol brook doing? What is his legacy?

Keep hating on Khan, he's been knocked out numerous times and he will probably get knocked out again but his wealth and legacy is something that will always make a hater like you jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                  I think he'd wipe his ass with what people on here say if he made 7mill for that walk in the park, as reporterd. I know I would have, and I'm pretty sure you would have too, do given the chance.
                  This is the craziest part. Who pays like that? Khan isn't a prospect, he's not a cash cow, odds are he'll go down again.

Comment

• I used to like Khan, I'm a fan of underdogs, and Khan (with his intolerance for punches to his head) and legions of haters was very likeable for me. But these last few years he's showed his true colours. Beating up a tiny Billy Dib, and also quiting in the Crawford fight from a body shot and saying it was a low blow..... Its official...Khan is a loser

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                      Khan made more money in this fight (£7million) than Brook did losing to Golovkin- Spence JR back to back.
                      Sheesh You think that Amir would make more against Adrien Broner if the Saudis where to bring them to fight each other in Jeddah?

Comment

Working...
                      X