Clear All

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
    this whole events a ****ing joke
    /thread

Hahahaha

Comment

Billy should just hit him in the thigh and make Khan quit

Comment

What the hell is going on? Either the clock is off, or the 2nd rd ended about 15 seconds early and the 3rd rd went about 10 seconds long

Comment

Fight over. Size, power and hand speed difference just far too much. Khan celebrating like he just won the undisputed championship.

Comment

My old nan could beat billy dub. And i mean proper batter him.

Comment

IJL completely ignores the towel. I thought for a second he was gonna DQ Khan for his cornerman jumping in the ring to celebrate

Comment

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Drops Billy Dib Twice, Stops Him in Fourth

King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah - In a battle of former two-time champions, Amir Khan (34-5, 21 KOs) dropped Billy Dib (45-6, 26 KOs) twice to stop him in the fourth round. Dib came in as a very late replacement. Dib, who never fought beyond the lightweight limit of 135-pounds, was moving up by two weight divisions to take the fight.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

well done dib. horrible performance khan. hopefully khan gets a decent opponent so we can all see him do that funny dance he does.

Comment

It's now or never for Khan/Brook. If it doesn't happen next, then both guys should just retire

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                      I hate that he gets to beat on a smaller guy and think he's deserving of big fights........
                      Even worse is the fact that he probably will get a big fight on the back of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X