Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata Admits Surprise That He Stopped Rob Brant So Quickly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
    lol you must know nothing about North East Asia, if you think this has any factor on Golovkin fighting in Japan. If Golovkin fights in Japan, they would definitely not bring up the fact that he's half Korean, because Koreans are discriminated in Japan. Anyways Golovkin doesn't even looked like a mixed dude, he just looks weird lol.
    Golovkin looks Asian you can definitely tell and although his dad is Russian and his mom is Korean Kazakhstan is still in Asia so he is Asian in the end anyways.

Comment

Canelo vs Murata at the Tokyo Dome, make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        Calling it now...GGG will be giving this guy a call soon.
        Weren’t you all calling for this fight not too long ago? Correct me if I’m wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Weren’t you all calling for this fight not too long ago? Correct me if I’m wrong
          I don’t know if “everyone” was calling for this fight BUT Loeffler was in Vegas for this first fight with the intention of making GGG vs Murata in Japan.

Comment

Yea Murata & me both. Hell I didn't even think Murata would win.

Brant has been disappointing once again.

But respect to Murata at getting back in the game. Maybe GGG vs Murata is live once again cuz that was a fight I think GGG wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Why not that would be a good scrap. They were gonna make that fight in Japan before the Brant upset derailed it.

Isn't GGG half Korean or something?
              You're thinking Bivol who's half Korean.

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              lol you must know nothing about North East Asia, if you think this has any factor on Golovkin fighting in Japan. If Golovkin fights in Japan, they would definitely not bring up the fact that he's half Korean, because Koreans are discriminated in Japan. Anyways Golovkin doesn't even looked like a mixed dude, he just looks weird lol.
              G just looks Kazakh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea Murata & me both. Hell I didn't even think Murata would win.

Brant has been disappointing once again.

But respect to Murata at getting back in the game. Maybe GGG vs Murata is live once again cuz that was a fight I think GGG wanted.

Fughin Brant , what a disappointing performance
                Really believed that this was in the bank
                Totally dominated the first fight just to come to II and fall right into Murata’s lap like a little fughin puppy
                Hey , this ain’t no knock against the Jap

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                You're thinking Bivol who's half Korean.

G just looks Kazakh lol

I find GGG looks more like a Ruslan
                Provo that is

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Fughin Brant , what a disappointing performance
                  Really believed that this was in the bank
                  Totally dominated the first fight just to come to II and fall right into Murata’s lap like a little fughin puppy
                  Hey , this ain’t no knock against the Jap
                  Brant used to fight at LHW in the ams (he beat Marcus Browne, for instance)...

... Brant (who didn't display any upper body and/or head movement) chose to trade at mid-range vs a Murata, who showed a wide variety of punches...

... So: you say that it was a fix, and Brant only took the money?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... Brant (who didn't display any upper body and/or head movement) chose to trade at mid-range vs a Murata, who showed a wide variety of punches...

No , not at all
                    But Brant has proven that he has no second gear
                    Unfortunately for him , a real champion can adapt , especially in a rematch , to what his opponent brings to the table
                    Murata , imo , proved that Brant’s first win was a gigantic fluke
                    And by the way , you and I know their is not enough mustard to actually have a fix on this fight
                    Felt like you r insulting my intelligence with your comment of their being a fix

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      No , not at all
                      But Brant has proven that he has no second gear
                      Unfortunately for him , a real champion can adapt , especially in a rematch , to what his opponent brings to the table
                      Murata , imo , proved that Brant’s first win was a gigantic fluke
                      And by the way , you and I know their is not enough mustard to actually have a fix on this fight
                      Felt like you r insulting my intelligence with your comment of their being a fix
                      ... I only thought you implied that Brant dropped this fight ...

... so: don't mind...

Comment

Working...
                      X