No announcement yet.

NSB poster RENE BOX YOUNG infiltrator exposed as... tada!!! listen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB poster RENE BOX YOUNG infiltrator exposed as... tada!!! listen

Bruh! No wonder this kat always hating on Canelo...

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Ohhhh, i always got a strong LDBC stench off of this Rene guy but didnt realize he was one. But when he started his shout outs and started naming some of the biggest nobs on youtube like Fanny international what little credibility he could hold on to burnt away.

Comment

Honestly thought it was a female with the passive aggressive posting style and soft naïve act I knew what was going on, of course the name Rene didn't help and only a LDBC member would be dumb enough to real use his real channel name to discredit anything said on here. lol .

rene this is a boxing forum,trolling and agenda driven lying through proganda are bannable on here but your probably safe since the Wilder crowd run it.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Honestly thought it was a female with the passive aggressive posting style and soft naïve act I knew what was going on, of course the name Rene didn't help and only a LDBC member would be dumb enough to real use his real channel name to discredit anything said on here. lol .

rene this is a boxing forum,trolling and agenda driven lying through proganda are bannable on here but your probably safe since the Wilder crowd run it.
        The kid puts people on ignore yet writes in their threads...

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Ohhhh, i always got a strong LDBC stench off of this Rene guy but didnt realize he was one. But when he started his shout outs and started naming some of the biggest nobs on youtube like Fanny international what little credibility he could hold on to burnt away.
          Rene Box Young mayne

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Honestly thought it was a female with the passive aggressive posting style:
            The guy changed his profile page, all suspect since.

Comment

JohnCastellanos
              DaNeutral.

Don’t fall for the bait for this poster. Rene, the Guy from Jalisco whom has a hard on for GGG, just an LDBC troll...

Comment

LMAO! this kid definitely has an agenda it's always been clear but has now been exposed.

Comment

Lol damn man you got him...nice

Comment

subbed, good lookin' out.

Comment

Working...
                    X