Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Eyes Revenge: The Ramon Alvarez Fight is Personal For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara should go for the kill on this one.... if he fights pedaling around with this kat... that will be the end of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
      Brandon Rios and Mile High were disgusting Top Rank products draining 25lbs+ to make fights. That's part of the reason why I don't like Robert Garcia, but hey, that was the best Robert could do since he didnt navigate Victor Ortiz whom had better shares to Robert's brother.

Rios' physique, heaviest walked around trained at 175lbs at the Robert Garcia gym only to trim down to 160lbs in camp and drain to make 147lbs. Just a very undisciplined fighter. He will have punch drunk syndrome rather nasty in the future, and not minding getting hit is a tragedy since talking to your children when they're grown up is important...

The Rios vs Alvarez fight was really good. Many swing rounds. Action packed slug fest. Alvarez made Rios miss a lot at the ropes, but Rios' relentless attack going the later rounds opened up mistakes in which Ramon should've been more careful. People make it seem like Rios outclassed Ramon but that wasn't the case. It was one of those Linares vs Demarco type of bout but without all the blood.

Rios vs Soto was even worse, two fatso physique guys at 165lbs hydrated going at it from the 147lb weigh in..

As we saw when Soto attempting that same physique and camp against a more elite fighter in Vargas... well.. lets just say... actually I hope Rios continues fighting fuggit.

I see Lara doing a masterclass on Ramon Alvarez, BUT, if Ramon goes for broke and watches the Angulo bout.. you never know. When was the last time Lara fought a Mexican?
      When Canelo schooled him back in July 2014 after the Netherlands-Brazil game.

Comment

Lara couldn't beat a green Canelo but he's going to get revenge by facing his washed up brother? What a joke.

Comment

Quickest way to a Clenelo rematch: beat up his brother.

Comment

LMAO @ Lara. This is like paulie Malignaggi saying it's personal and about revenge when he fought Jose Cotto...Miguel Cotto's bum cousin. Raise your hand if you even remember that Paulie got revenge on those damn Cotto's?

Omar Chavez already knocked out Ramon Alvarez and that didn't restore the Chavez name or make anyone forget about Canelo embarrassing Julio Chavez Jr.

Boxing is littered with brothers and cousins of great fighters most of them suck and beating them means nothing let alone avenges a loss. Ramon Alvarez sucks always sucked and just got knocked out by a shot Bam Bam Rios. this fight is a joke LMAO
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-12-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X