No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Wins 2019 ESPY Award For Best Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Wins 2019 ESPY Award For Best Boxer

Golden Boy is proud to share the exciting news that Canelo Alvarez, boxing's biggest star and the king of the middleweight division, has won the prestigious 2019 ESPY award for Best Boxer. "I want to thank the ESPY Awards for having nominated me as best boxer of the year," said Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great. A two time cheat. While they're at it, why don't they give Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds awards just for the hell of it.

Comment

C’mon haters!
      Not saying I love the guy I just want to have a good laugh

Comment

more shady judging for Clenelo

Comment

Wow! Really? GGG gets robbed for the 3rd time! How dare they not give this to Golovkin. I mean next to Borat he’s the most famous thing to come out of Kazakhstan

Comment

Notice how he doesn't thank DAZN. Those amateurs are on borrowed time, they have no idea how manage a superstar. Their recklessness will come back to haunt them when they try to recruit future stars. If fighters view DAZN as an entity like the UFC, where they dictate your opponents, they will steer clear 9 times out of 10.

Comment

Saśl Canelo Alvarez earned the 2019 ESPY fair and square.

I am sorry, but Canelo this time earned it. I quit my hat and give him the hat. I give credit when the time has come and this time, I personally said: Congratulation Saśl Canelo Alvarez, you earned it Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                Great. A two time cheat. While they're at it, why don't they give Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds awards just for the hell of it.
                Technically, 1x "cheat," just happened to test positive twice for the same incident.

Comment

Comment

Kind of early to give this considering their is 5 more months left in 2019

Comment

Working...
                    X