Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#168 Bivol loses to Canelo the way Dawson lost to Ward! Here’s why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBawoL1hMNs
    2:19

if he steals on canelo like this there wont be any counters coming back from canelo, he will be retreating. bivol just knows hes the boss, you can see it in his demeanor. i bet its a long time before we see him quit, and he's gonna be one of those guys who keeps getting up after knockdowns if he goes out that way.

Canelo has trained in areas that have less total money expenditure for their athletics than Bivol. 13,500.00 reflex light boards and stuff. Canelo is beginning to remind me of how AJ was seeming before his recent defeat,(AJ still a winner tho, look at him with the real estate deals, every mans dream) but I haven't really been keeping up. then this franchise champ stuff?...

I think Bivol simply comes from more advanced training and has better timing, and he counters with more crisp combinations, and also has a superior fighting instinct as he always looks to counter AND pick crazy angles AND set traps. Canelo is generally looking for the counter cross or the right uppercut left hook. He's looking to counter off someone else, not create a trap and think 7-8 moves ahead. I feel like Bivol thinks 8 moves ahead and Canelo thinks 4 moves ahead.

Bivol would spin Canelo around and land combinations and touch him up like he's never been touched up before, tell you that much., would probably win something like 7 rounds to 5 in Mexico, 9 rounds to 3 in vegas.

and im a canelo fan. salamos de toros. I like how GGG respected Canelo in the corner and didnt want a piece of that counter cross. the clenelo meat comments really are funny though, but I don't hate on him for testing for a substance. and I think its obvious he bested ggg, why people debate that is beyond me. in a game this absolute, its fair to assume everyone cheats somehow and those that are tested failed to show respect to the machine in some regard. myself, I am drug free other than kratom and a lil herb, plant teachers that I highly recommend. I do a quarter teaspoon green in the morning, a half of a white teaspoon before lunch, and a half a teaspoon of red before dinner with the apple cider method.

I do enjoy a cheap cigar from time to time, I don't inhale. Not every day. they're good for walkin the dog, ya know? or doin work outside in general that doesnt require gloves. J.Toney knows about that, he claims he smoked em when he boxed but didnt inhale....but that could be cause he owns smoke shops now lol. what'd he say? "James, you smoked when you boxed?" J: "Yea, I remember everytime I was without it, it was prollems," gotta love jt.

GGG may be a master veteran with more ring experience, but styles make fights and he is 'all wrong' for canelo. or bivol. it is what it is.(I recommend buying a GGG snapback cap, they're very nice. cool piece of boxing memorabilia to own)
    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-10-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
      I think Bivol simply comes from more advanced training and has better timing, and he counters with more crisp combinations, and also has a superior fighting instinct as he always looks to counter AND pick crazy angles. Canelo is generally looking for the counter cross or the right uppercut left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
        you just read an umbrella sh.itpost. i cover all possible angles. and you quoted it before i edited it talking about how canelo sets less traps than bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          Lol.

Bivol is a natural 168 but fights at 175 because that is where the money and belts were.

168 is a fairly dead division. Bivol would not be draining to 168 and in all of his interviews he talks about this.
          Exactly. Thank you. That is what I told this know nothing Canelo worshiper. Bivol would not be drained at all. He would be as strong as ever and ready to kick Canelo's ass. He has scored one punch KOs over good light heavyweights both with head punches and body punches. He is an excellent boxer too. I am sure Canelo knows who he is and what he can do so he will never say his name as a possible opponent. Team Canelo scout out his possible opponents and watche film of them like all top boxer's teams do. There is a reason he fought Fielding and not Smith who KOed Fielding in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
            you just read an umbrella sh.itpost. i cover all possible angles. and you quoted it before i edited it talking about how canelo sets less traps than bivol.
            Just so you know, Joe Smith Jr. isn’t a proper way to relate how a Bivol vs Canelo bout would go, and I’m impressed you think Bivol at 168 would do as well as 175.

Comment

Bivol just came out and said he'd fight Saul at 168. He also said he/his team hasnt had a call from any of the 175lb champs. Said he wouldnt demand a ton of money like Kov, just waiting for GBP to give him a call.

I bet if GB offered 2.5 mill for a Saul fight, he'd accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                Just so you know, Joe Smith Jr. isn’t a proper way to relate how a Bivol vs Canelo bout would go, and I’m impressed you think Bivol at 168 would do as well as 175.
                the weight would matter a lot less than the fighting instinct, intelligence, and timing difference. it's not vastly different, but bivol is good enough to make canelo look how spence did garcia. i feel like bivol thinks 8 moves ahead and canelo thinks more like 4. and has worse reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Don't you know a damn thing about boxing rules? Bivol can weigh under 168 and his 175 pound title is still on the line. As long as he weighs 175 or less his 175 pound title is at stake. He could weigh 159 and his light heavyweight title is still on the line. That is the trick Leonard used to win a title at both 168 and 175 in the same fight. Why would it be important for Canelo to snatch a LHW belt unless he was going to stay at that weight and defend the title? It doesn't matter because he can't beat Bivol and he will never fight him.
                  Yeah when the Leonard/LaLonde fight was being promoted I was thinking, What the F___!!

Comment

Bivol would fawk up canelo he is bigger and better at everything that canelo does

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Bivol says he makes 168 easy. He is not that big and would not be drained at all 168. He could fight there all the time if he wanted to. Canelo will never take that challenge. He won't even think about it. Bivol is young, prime,undefeated, a great boxer and a fast hard puncher with both hands. He is not old and pass prime and twice KOed like Kovalev. He has never been knocked down.
                      In my opinion he beat Canelo and it would not be close. He might KO Canelo. But it doesn't matter because the fight will never happen. Callum Smith is just as good as Bivol and I think he would beat Canelo but that fight will never happen either. Now go ahead and get pissed off and give me some rude smart ass answer like you always do when anyone says your hero Canelo might lose a fight.
                      Good post. The only thing I disagree with is Callum Smith being as good as Bivol. I think Smith is a tough but winnable fight for Canelo, Bivol not so much.

Bivol at 168lbs or 175lbs and Kovalev at 175lbs (without a catchweight or rehydration clause) both beat Canelo. There's no shame in that of course since Canelo is only a middleweight and those fights should realistically be out of his depth, but if he or his promoter are gonna throw Kovalev's name out there and talk of "conquering" another division then they may grab some headlines but they're also opening themselves up to criticism. In short: don't talk the talk if you are not intending to walk the walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X