No announcement yet.

Daniel Dubois v Nathan Gorman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Dubois v Nathan Gorman

Really looking forward to this one this Saturday.

Dubois has the power but Gorman(Tyson Fury cousin) has the skills and speed.Reminds me a bit of the Wilder/Fury fight.

My head and heart says Dubois may take it as he has devastating power.Having said that Gorman will prove a tough ask for Dubois and I can see Gorman hurting Dubois?

Dubois DEFINETELY has the edge in power. Gorman has just about every other advantage. Gorman by close decision in an exciting fight.

Comment

Gormans wife has just given birth today, don't doubt it'll be a factor as he's in London and they're in Manchester. I had him tipped to beat dubois as I think he's quite robotic and not necessarily even that powerful, thudding but not snapping. His interviews too, the guy has zero charisma, not that that makes a boxer, but if I follow guys interviews between their fights, it's good when they have summit to say.

He won't even get to see them I don't think till after the fight, that could make him go one of two ways. One, distracted and get clipped. Two, realise if he beats dubois he's making the best start to a potentially lucrative run, securing his families future, so is ultra focussed and determined
      Last edited by TheCleaner; 07-10-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Since the fight's not happening in a quarry or mineshaft and the purse isn't 30 dead rabbits and a 12 year old virgin, I'm going with Dubois

Comment

Good domestic showdown. I think Dubois will overpower him . points win

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
            Really looking forward to this one this Saturday.

Dubois has the power but Gorman(Tyson Fury cousin) has the skills and speed.Reminds me a bit of the Wilder/Fury fight.

My head and heart says Dubois may take it as he has devastating power.Having said that Gorman will prove a tough ask for Dubois and I can see Gorman hurting Dubois?
            Does he really have devastating power? Don't get me wrong, I know he's a big puncher but I'm not sure he's got that big one punch KO power....only time will tell.

Btw...what's Gorman's chin like? Has he ever been tested??

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Does he really have devastating power? Don't get me wrong, I know he's a big puncher but I'm not sure he's got that big one punch KO power....only time will tell.

Btw...what's Gorman's chin like? Has he ever been tested??
              I think Dubois does have great power.Look what he done last night to Gorman. A fight I expected to be much closer. Dubois power rocked Gorman and took the early confidence out of him.After the knockdown Gorman was'nt the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                I think Dubois does have great power.Look what he done last night to Gorman. A fight I expected to be much closer. Dubois power rocked Gorman and took the early confidence out of him.After the knockdown Gorman was'nt the same?
                Yeah he looked great last night. I'm also impressed with his jab that sets up everything.

Comment

Working...
                X