No announcement yet.

who is more stupid..... ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 2 reasons I think it’s the IBF

1. Demanding a Mando they know isn’t going happen with the possibility of stripping the biggest $ maker in the sport is another ever growing example of The IBF obsessively following their rules even when it’s a detriment to the sport and their Organization.

#2 why the **** does Devrechenko get another Title
    Opportunity so quick. His last opportunity for a “Sham Strap “was 8 months ago.

This whole process for the MW strap from May 2018 makes the IBF look like a bush league 2nd tier organization.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      For 2 reasons I think it’s the IBF

1. Demanding a Mando they know isn’t going happen with the possibility of stripping the biggest $ maker in the sport is another ever growing example of The IBF obsessively following their rules even when it’s a detriment to the sport and their Organization.

#2 why the **** does Devrechenko get another Title
      Opportunity so quick. His last opportunity for a “Sham Strap “was 8 months ago.

This whole process for the MW strap from May 2018 makes the IBF look like a bush league 2nd tier organization.

exactly, great post !

funnily enough, this poll did not really turn out like I thought it would

I thought DAZN would cop a shellacking

interesting

Comment

Aboutfckingtime

I don’t really have a problem with Dazn having a shortlist of fighters for Canelo to fight

They cut the cheque and they need to get subscribers and do what’s best for themselves but Andrade should have been on that list even though he won’t get Dazn many subscribers the significance of the Fight should merit his name be included ( I don’t give a f.uck if it’s for the Official WBC Strap or not all Boxing fans knows it’d be for the 4 straps ) Dazn needs not just big fights but significant meaningful fights to happen on their platform Consistently, It may not draw many people in Initially but eventually they can use that as a selling point that their the platform that give Boxing fans the most # Of fights that matter in the Sport

Comment

Aboutfckingtime

I don’t really have a problem with Dazn having a shortlist of fighters for Canelo to fight

They cut the cheque and they need to get subscribers and do what’s best for themselves but Andrade should have been on that list even though he won’t get Dazn many subscribers the significance of the Fight should merit his name be included ( I don’t give a f.uck if it’s for the Official WBC Strap or not all Boxing fans knows it’d be for the 4 straps ) Dazn needs not just big fights but significant meaningful fights to happen on their platform Consistently, It may not draw many people in Initially but eventually they can use that as a selling point that their the platform that give Boxing fans the most # Of fights that matter in the Sport

bro, the DAZN " short-list " was two options.....

the guy they wanted Canelo to fight.....

and a fight that they were sure had little/no chance of happening

I am absolutely positive that ridiculous " short-list "..... coupled with DAZN refusing to approve Andrade for the undisputed middleweight crown..... is more than enough for Canelo to argue (I am not saying win, but possibly win) breach of contract..... and thoroughly embarrass DAZN in the process

I think that DAZN are dreaming, and using the worst possible approach with Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            bro, the DAZN " short-list " was two options.....

the guy they wanted Canelo to fight.....

and a fight that they were sure had little/no chance of happening

I am absolutely positive that ridiculous " short-list "..... coupled with DAZN refusing to approve Andrade for the undisputed middleweight crown..... is more than enough for Canelo to argue (I am not saying win, but possibly win) breach of contract..... and thoroughly embarrass DAZN in the process

I think that DAZN are dreaming, and using the worst possible approach with Canelo
            Everything you wrote Is right

But Dazn didnt promise Canelo 1/3 Of a Billion dollars and not expect him to have fights that generate the most subscribers

And the fight thatll get the most subscribers is Canelo/Golovkin 3. This is a partnership and although Canelo is used to having everything handed to him , At the end of the day The Company that signs his cheques need to do what’s best for their business l. And if Canelo signed on thinking he wasn’t expected to help them generate maximum Subscribers and he’d just fight a bunch of Feildings and Fighters with little to no Buzz with Casuals in Jacobs then he shouldn’t have signed.

Canelos feelings or the fact he doesn’t like Golovkin because he called him out on his cheating ways means nothing. It’s about what’s best for the Company he decided to accept cheques from.

Comment

Everything you wrote Is right

But Dazn didnt promise Canelo 1/3 Of a Billion dollars and not expect him to have fights that generate the most subscribers

And the fight thatll get the most subscribers is Canelo/Golovkin 3. This is a partnership and although Canelo is used to having everything handed to him , At the end of the day The Company that signs his cheques need to do what’s best for their business l. And if Canelo signed on thinking he wasn’t expected to help them generate maximum Subscribers and he’d just fight a bunch of Feildings and Fighters with little to no Buzz with Casuals in Jacobs then he shouldn’t have signed.

Canelos feelings or the fact he doesn’t like Golovkin because he called him out on his cheating ways means nothing. It’s about what’s best for the Company he decided to accept cheques from.

I reckon Canelo will do whats best for him

can't wait to see what that is tbh, now that Kova is out of the picture

Comment

Working...
              X