Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd Mayweather gets humiliated on basketball court, ankles broken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to sell a tournment with active and retired fighters on the court, some of them kinda nice

Comment

It's only news because it's May. Wasn't that impressive of a juke.

Everything May does is news, even when he isn't fighting.

Comment

“Shoulder lean” lmao

Comment

Its literally a friendly game of basketball

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather. First to 11.

$85 PPV charge. Who's in? I'm willing to bet it would get at least 97k buys

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              It's only news because it's May. Wasn't that impressive of a juke.

Everything May does is news, even when he isn't fighting.
              Impressive of a juke? What does that even mean? He fell because Bone Collector pulled it back so fast. The fact he was guarding Bone Collector like that is hilarious. I mean dude is just known as one of the best street ballers of all time with some of the best handles of all time.

Comment

Since Pacquiao is only 5'1" Floyd would have an easier time defending him han he did that guy there.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Impressive of a juke? What does that even mean? He fell because Bone Collector pulled it back so fast. The fact he was guarding Bone Collector like that is hilarious. I mean dude is just known as one of the best street ballers of all time with some of the best handles of all time.
                  I stand by that which you quoted.

This isn't, imho, NSB material.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    lol thats messed up man, Floyd took a hard fall there wasnt their a video where a chick in a game scored on him or made him fall too?

Damn!! The collector dropped Floyd harder than any of his 48 opponents😂

Floyd should’ve gave it up after the first crossover sent him stumbling, he was always gonna end up on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Damn!! The collector dropped Floyd harder than any of his 48 opponents😂

Floyd should’ve gave it up after the first crossover sent him stumbling, he was always gonna end up on his ass.
                      Still cant believe fight hype posted it

Comment

Working...
                      X