• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Na g took the hard fights like rolls and vanes
    Nope!

Rolls ranked #108 at MW.

Vanes 2 year retired and 3-3 his last 6 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      And only 1 still has multiple belts.
      for now, he may get another one stripped shortly by the ibf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Nope!

Rolls ranked #108 at MW.

Vanes 2 year retired and 3-3 his last 6 fights.
        3-3 in someone's last 6 fights is garbage right?? Hmmm, weren't you just defending 36 yr old Kovalev as an option for Canelo the other day?? Isn't he 3-3 in his last 6 and was ko'd twice during that stretch? Dumbass hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          more angry caps and extra exclamation points. Why do you b***hes get so emotional because I don't love Canelo as much as you do? Bunch of feminine emotioned cucks. Canelo gets more ridiculous scorecards than anyone ever and never had a bad scorecard go against him. That's just how it is. You can still idolize him despite that and the ped use, and belt dropping, and ducking. But stop getting your fishnets tied up in a bunch because I don't share that same unwavering love.
          Your stupid. If I loved him soo much why did I score every round to Floyd?? Or why was my 1st card 7-5 GGG?

Your the stupid RTARD that says Canelo should have at least like 5 loses.

Comment

You dumb POSht! That December GGG was trying to fight Chavez??? And Abel said it was a DREAM fight. God damn are you Fkn stupid or RTARDED???
            did I ever praise Chavez Jr as a fight for ggg?? Nope. That quitting b***h was trash. Same ol Canelo fan nonsense, let's defend Canelo by crying about what ggg did. I don't give a fk about ggg. I care about the best fighting the best. You on the other hand care about nut guzzling Canelo every chance you get.

Comment

3-3 in someone's last 6 fights is garbage right?? Hmmm, weren't you just defending 36 yr old Kovalev as an option for Canelo the other day?? Isn't he 3-3 in his last 6 and was ko'd twice during that stretch? Dumbass hypocrite.
              SMH Did you just compare an 0-2 against the RANKED P4P #1 who was dropped and could of went either way in the 1st fight??? Then the 2nd was really dirty???

Comment

did I ever praise Chavez Jr as a fight for ggg?? Nope. That quitting b***h was trash. Same ol Canelo fan nonsense, let's defend Canelo by crying about what ggg did. I don't give a fk about ggg. I care about the best fighting the best. You on the other hand care about nut guzzling Canelo every chance you get.
                No you don’t. You only care about Canelo fighting the BEST!

I’m out your wasting my time and don’t know sht about what you are talking about.

Agian prove me wrong. $2k with a BOOKIE says Canelo fights a REAL highly RANKED boxer next unlike GGG.

Comment

Your stupid. If I loved him soo much why did I score every round to Floyd?? Or why was my 1st card 7-5 GGG?

Your the stupid RTARD that says Canelo should have at least like 5 loses.
                  what's up with you inbred Canelo fans not knowing the difference between your and you're? Did you all go to the same special needs school or are all of your parents cousins?? You defend ducking, ped tests, and bad scorecards all the time. You love him unconditionally. Oh, and I think canelo should have 4 losses not 5. Floyd, Lara, and ggg twice. Second ggg fight could've been a draw, still thought he lost 7-5. Now here we go, predictable angry yelling female rant reply with no substance coming from you in 3...2....1.....

Comment

No you don’t. You only care about Canelo fighting the BEST!

I’m out your wasting my time and don’t know sht about what you are talking about.

Agian prove me wrong. $2k with a BOOKIE says Canelo fights a REAL highly RANKED boxer next unlike GGG.
                    please, all of your bet requests are lame. Highly ranked can still be a bum. Fielding was highly ranked. Just like when you tried to bet that Canelo would last 12. Not that he'd win, but that he'd survive. You're pathetic. Either way, why would I ever accept a bet with you when you already backed out on your word in Oct. Stop the bs. You have 0 credibility with me. Once you go back on your word, there's no reason to trust you'd be honorable.

Comment

for now, he may get another one stripped shortly by the ibf.
                      And he will still have multiple belts afterwards. He's got too many belts. G has, zero. Charlo has, a gift.

Comment

Working...
                      X