Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find Thurman really annoying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else find Thurman really annoying?

He’s just so corny and cringey. That face to face was embarrassing IMO, he was obviously trying to sell the fight but he just sounded like a disrespectful POS, especially making disrespectful comments towards a legend of the sport like Pacquiao. I really hope Pac puts a beating on this clown, I think Thurman wins on points though.

His old, chill side was cool. Worked well for him. He's all tense now though. Awkward AF. Dude needs to get high, badly.

Comment

That marriage changed him LOL

He seems overly excited. Can’t blame him. He boutta get paid tho

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        His old, chill side was cool. Worked well for him. He's all tense now though. Awkward AF. Dude needs to get high, badly.
        Yeah I used to think he was a chilled out, laid back type of guy as well. He needs to up his dosage...

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          That marriage changed him LOL

He seems overly excited. Can’t blame him. He boutta get paid tho
          That could be true😂

Comment

Yeah I used to like him but he’s really trying too hard now and it’s lame lol

Comment

Not so much no, but? I kind of don't approve of how he has went about this build up 'He is setting himself up big-time'.

Comment

He’s promoting the fight.

Comment

Plus I’m more interested in what fighters do in the ring. Not what they say.

I hope Thurman hurts Pacquaio so bad, the whole place goes quiet.

Comment

When Briggs, or Mayorga sold a fight even if they got disrespectful it was cool. When Thurman does it, its weird as hell. Thurman is a straight up weirdo and comes off as annoying. He should stay away from the mic......

Comment

Working...
                    X