Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao wins and Spence wins... Do you want to see a Pacquiao vs Spence fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted no since it would suck to see Pacquiao's health take a turn for the worse when Spence has no mercy on him. He's 41 ffs I rather see Swift Garcia vs Errol.

Comment

Pacquiao is 40 years old. Smart, in shape, and still seems hungry. It all depends how he does vs Thurman, but like I have said before, it is a bad style match-up for Pac.

Thurman is smart enough and has enough punch to catch Pac coming in. I think Thurman will KO Pac, and the silly talk about Pac vs Spence will die.

If Pac beats Thurman? Why not fight Spence? Boxing is their profession, and fighters fight. Fans that don't want to see champions fight each other need to follow a different sport.

Comment

Pac really don't need to be fighting everyone of the new generation, he has fought everyone for the last 2 decades.
        Beating Thurman should be sufficient, then he can have a retirement fight. If Floyd can be fighting berto, Pac really should choose his last fight ever carefully. Not too difficult. Maybe Danny Garcia would be even too hard, probably is too hard.
        Thurman is a great win to bow out on. Thurman should have retired Pac but if he don't Pac deserves a easy one.

Comment

I expect manny will win so I would like to see Spence/Manny after. That stated, I think the sport and division benefit more if Thurman wins and we get Spence/Thurman.

Comment

for some reason,in his biggest fight against a small, chubby fighter looking for a check

the feared spence chose to "show his boxing' , huh ??

sounded like a quick narrative handed down by the pbc higher ups. couldnt hurt that chub mikey,, he was showing boxing doe!

there was no pre crushed orbital bone for spence to target like against brook i guess

hell be "showing his boxing' against pacquiao just like broner and runtime!

Comment

Working...
            X