Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao wins and Spence wins... Do you want to see a Pacquiao vs Spence fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao wins and Spence wins... Do you want to see a Pacquiao vs Spence fight?

Just curious if there is a big demand in the boxing world for a Pacquiao vs Spence fight... I know everyone wants Spence vs Crawford but boxing politics obviously.

Do you want to see Pacquiao vs Spence?
    Yes
    48.00%
    No
    52.00%

If PAC beats Thurman convincingly, a complete domination, then yes. Otherwise, I would rather see him fight winner of Mikey vs Danny if indeed they do fight.

Comment

Haven’t thought about it because I don’t think Pacquiao will beat Thurman. But I guess if he did...why not? It’s not like Spence and Crawford are in a hurry to fight.

Comment

Why not?

Let the top guys fight each other.

Comment

I mean yeah if Pac wants to be stubborn and he’s still top dawg Spence will have to retire him.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
            Just curious if there is a big demand in the boxing world for a Pacquiao vs Spence fight... I know everyone wants Spence vs Crawford but boxing politics obviously.

Do you want to see Pacquiao vs Spence?
            No. I love both of them but I think Spence is the best welterweight in the world and would put a bad beating on Pacquiao and knock him out because Pac will fight to win not just to survive like Mikey did.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              No. I love both of them but I think Spence is the best welterweight in the world and would put a bad beating on Pacquiao and knock him out because Pac will fight to win not just to survive like Mikey did.
              I think Bud would put it on Manny worse, especially if he hurt him. Spence didn’t drop Mikey or push too hard for it. I think it could have been stopped though. Manny should go out on his shield if that’s what honestly trying to beat the best ends up costing him.

Comment

Spence will put a bad beating on him imo...Spence is a big guy for 147 - probably naturally close to a 160 fighter - he is in his prime, top 5 pfp right now for me...Manny is like a 140 pounder and 40 years old and I thought he legit lost to Jeff Horn and couldn't deal with Jeff's physicality well at all...I would probably tune in for the clown show aspect of it but I fully expect Spence to put a tremendous beating on him if they do fight...and I would prefer not to have Manny go out like that...he is an ATG and deserves better

Comment

Yes.

Manny wants all the belts. He wants to be undisputed

Comment

It’s heading that way. Spence porter winner vs Thurman pacquiao winner

Comment

Working...
                    X