Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More persecuted group American Blacks or Irish Travellers gypsies?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More persecuted group American Blacks or Irish Travellers gypsies?

This is based on the dispute between Wilder and Fury over which of their peoples experienced more hardship. Who do you agree with?

My great gran daddy had more hardship than your great gran daddy, poor me. I'm going to claim his hardship for myself and seek pity for it.

Comment

Travellers are mostly horrible people they have a well earned reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        My great gran daddy had more hardship than your great gran daddy, poor me. I'm going to claim his hardship for myself and seek pity for it.
        Based on this statement, you know Jack **** about the history of African Americans in this country so you mask it with condescending remarks like this. Do better.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
          This is based on the dispute between Wilder and Fury over which of their peoples experienced more hardship. Who do you agree with?
          This isn't the oppression Olympics. Instead of who has it harder, how about why each group is being oppressed and address that?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Based on this statement, you know Jack **** about the history of African Americans in this country so you mask it with condescending remarks like this. Do better.
            This thread is about Fury too.

Fury and Wilder didn't have no damn hardship. People need to stop pity seeking for **** that didn't happen to them, look to the future instead of living in the past.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of the world, but no one in the US knows who Irish travelers are. There was some trashcan traveler that beat her kid in public in the US a few years back and the news treated "traveler" like it was a brand new term.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I don't know about the rest of the world, but no one in the US knows who Irish travelers are. There was some trashcan traveler that beat her kid in public in the US a few years back and the news treated "traveler" like it was a brand new term.
                Yep. A lot of Americans don't know shit. Like You.

Comment

Not sure who has been persecuted more but I sure do know who likes to complain and play the victim more...

Comment

Native Americans

Comment

Working...
                    X