Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia, overhyped or future championship contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training with Eddie Reynoso will help him get the most out of his talent.

I think he can win a belt for sure.

Comment

I think he is very good and is working hard to get better. I think he might become a champion. He probably won't be the very best in his weight class but there are usually 4 champions in a weight class and he might beat one of the weaker champions. He may even improve to be the best but his defense needs lots of work. He throws lots of punches from different angles and he is a very good body puncher.

Comment

The thing is, he's being hyped up early in his career. Let's assume he makes it and I hope he does cuz I personally like the kid. I'm never gonna hate on another fighter, I just like or dislike but it's never personal. But let's say he makes it. He'll be hyped without a doubt. But right now he's getting premature hype. Hype that should probably be getting when he actually starts beating tough comp and winning world titles. He has a promotion behind him and that's why he's getting a lot of hype early. It's a blessing to him and all he needs to do is deliver the goods.

Comment

Probably get a belt but who doesn't have a belt nowdays. He's pretty average when you compare him to other up and comers around his weight class.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X