Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Erik Morales - Reunion For Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
    lol, what knockout? i saw that one live, it was a really bad stylistic matchup for morales.

pac wins over morales came after his discovered he had a right hand. after that, it was no mas time for morales

The first fight was noticeable for Morales since Pac only had his godly left and gave Manny a boxing lesson.

The second fight caught Morales off guard because Roach trained Manny's right hand.

The third fight, Morales was just not there anymore.

Morales and his style is my fav. I remember when Floyd was glad, ultra happy and cheering after Pac beats Morales in the second fight.

Although Morales has 9 losses, there are only two guys who stopped him, Manny and Danny.

Manny could've been the only guy who stopped Morales, Marquez, and Barrera. (If Morales had won against Danny in the first match; If the "no three-knockdown rule" doesn't apply in the first Pac-Marquez fight)

Out of all boxing trilogies, Pac vs Morales holds a very special place in my boxing heart.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
      I'm a big Morales fan since he beat Pacman and broke my heart and the rest of the Pinoys. Erik fights like Manny, toe to toe and that's why a lot of Filipinos are big fans of him. Him, Barrera and Marquez were the best Mexicans of their era.
      Pac, Marquez, Morales, and Barrera are the 4 kings of the 2000s

It's not close to the previous 4 kings (Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler) but it certainly close to that level. It would've been perfect if Morales and Marquez fought each other. That would've completed the rectangular rivalries.

Amazing legendary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        All Pac's wins came against a Morales on the decline, AFTER Erik was knocked out by Zahir Raheem.

Who Manny also never got in the ring with by the way.
        Decline yet fat out of shape Morales gave Maidana and Danny Garcia hell.

Really shows the talents between eras.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Decline yet fat out of shape Morales gave Maidana and Danny Garcia hell.

Really shows the talents between eras.
          Absolutely. I agree.

Morales was way past prime yet was still more than a handful for Danny and Maidana.

Comment

A true wsrrior. Loved watching him fight. The trilogy with Barrera was epic. They were great fights and thinking back it didn't really matter who came out ahead.

Comment

Wow. pac is the true GOAT an elite fighter for almost 3 decades. It's just unbelievable.

Comment

This is great! Love the respect both fighters show towards each other. Two greats keeping it real. Gotta love it! And Pacquiao is still fighting at an elite level. This man is a GOAT!

Comment

All Pac's wins came against a Morales on the decline, AFTER Erik was knocked out by Zahir Raheem.

you made yourself look pretty dumb here

Comment

Our legend pac man is the best in the world. Eric is fat ugly . pinoys kings of boxing .

Comment

Dude, we know you weren’t following Morales’ career. But at least do some research first before you start embarrassing yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X