No announcement yet.

would GGG ever fight a 175 champ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Everyone should want the canelo fight over those. It’s a fight between the 2 best mws.

that does not justify Hypekin continually selecting no-hopers whenever Canelo decides to fight somebody else

fans never used to accept money as an excuse for cherry-picking

G is literally begging for a handout while he tip-toes through the tulips

Munguia smh

Comment

Showing ur bias again Larry? Canelo WONT fight Kovalev at 175, there is already talk of catch weights and rehydration clauses and you know this very well.

I find it funny how you seem to ignore all of Canelos diva antics and cheating but always find time to attack GGG.

Tell me what top 168 fighter has Canelo fought at 168 daring to be great as you put it?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Why try to slam Canelo for daring to go fight a champ at 175?? GGG said it was all easy but never dared to prove it
        You have a history of being a serious GGG hater and Canelo lover. You trash GGG and praise Canelo every chance you get. Now you start yet another thread trashing GGG and praising Canelo. I used to love both GGG and Canelo but I don't like Canelo anymore. He has changed into an arrogant phony in my opinion. I'll do verbal battle with you and take GGG's side since he doesn't read all this hate you are laying on him but I do. I have a few questions for you. We have all seen Rolls and Fielding fight. Who do you think is the better fighter and would win if they fought each other? Whenever Canelo fights a tough opponent doesn't he only fight them in Vegas? GGG doesn't do that does he? He comes to Vegas to fight Canelo. He goes to Jacobs's home state to fight him. He goes to England to fight Englishmen. Has GGG ever had a title fight at a catchweight? No, never. Has GGG ever asked for a special morning weigh in? No. Never. Has Canelo been in title fights with a catchweight? Yes. Many times. I don't count the Mayweather fight because that was Mayweather's doing. Canelo won his first world title at a catchweight against Hatton's lousy brother. Wow. Talk about all about easy. What would you call that. Canelo also fought Cotto at a catchweight of 155 for the middleweight title. Then he defended his bogus title against Khan at a catchweight of 155. Wow! Talk about all about easy. What the hell would you call defending his middleweight title against glass jawed Khan who never won a world title above 140. Has Canelo insisted having a 2nd weigh in to prevent his opponent from gaining too much weight? Yes in both the Jacobs fight and the Fielding fight. One annoying thing you and lots of other Canelo fans do is give him full credit for taking a fight just because of a rumor that he might take that fight. Right now no fight has been announced for Canelo at all. No Kovalev fight, no Smith fight and no fight between Canelo and any 168 or 175 champion. But you talk like Canelo fighting a light heavyweight champ is a sure thing. WELL IT ISN'T. GGG will probably fight a heavier champ soon enough. If he does he will do it without a catchweight and a special morning weigh in.

Comment

He did the same thing as Canelo, talked about it but never committed to it without some stipulation or advantage. If you criticized one, you gotta criticize the other.

Comment

At least with that fight They’re both 35+

I’m sure If there was a CW or Rehydration clause set in Place Golovkin would get crucified and People would complain that Kov is batting 500. The last 2 1/2 Years And Be like if he’s going to step up Why Not fight Nail or Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              that does not justify Hypekin continually selecting no-hopers whenever Canelo decides to fight somebody else

Munguia smh
              You are full of sht, lying hater. GGG and Canelo both get a flat fee. GGG has 6 fights for 100 million deal and Canelo an 11 fight deal for 350 million. They both get the same money every fight so GGG isn't begging for a handout as you put it. He is just asking for a rematch in a city other than Vegas because he thinks he got robbed twice. Any ex champ would do the same. He doesn't need to earn a shot at his highness. He is the number 1 contender by everybody including ring magazine which is own by Canelo's promoter. Since when does does the number 1 contender have to earn a title shot? He is already number 1 FFS. Are you going to lie again and say Fielding is a better fighter than Rolls? You know damn well GGG took an easy fight because he thought he would be fighting Canelo in three months and didn't want a hard fight so close to fighting Canelo. He had no idea Canelo would chicken out. You say he knows Canelo won't fight him. Now you lie again and say he will select a no hoper. No opponent has been announced for either Canelo or GGG so you don't have any idea if GGG will be fighting a no hoper or not you damn liar. You are GGG hater and a Canelo worshiper and a terrible poster. I see why you are red.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                If the money and fighter is right
                And if GGG ducks andrade and canelo starts fighting other ppl
                GGG should fight Andrade if he is available. I think Canelo and GGG both have deals for 100 million and 350 million so they get paid the same no matter who they fight. Therefor neither Canelo nor GGG can use money as an excuse not to fight Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Naw i think he molested you the way you defend him
                  Nobody would need to defend him if insane irrational haters like you were not constantly and unjustly attacking him. He has 20 successful title defenses and you say he is all about easy. If it's so damn easy why is he the only one who has done it since Hopkins? Canelo has 18 title defenses to go to tie him. Think he will make it? Hell, it's so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Munguia smh
                    At this point, he should just retire if canelo doesn’t want to fight him again.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You are full of sht, lying hater. GGG and Canelo both get a flat fee. GGG has 6 fights for 100 million deal and Canelo an 11 fight deal for 350 million. They both get the same money every fight so GGG isn't begging for a handout as you put it. He is just asking for a rematch in a city other than Vegas because he thinks he got robbed twice. Any ex champ would do the same. He doesn't need to earn a shot at his highness. He is the number 1 contender by everybody including ring magazine which is own by Canelo's promoter. Since when does does the number 1 contender have to earn a title shot? He is already number 1 FFS. Are you going to lie again and say Fielding is a better fighter than Rolls? You know damn well GGG took an easy fight because he thought he would be fighting Canelo in three months and didn't want a hard fight so close to fighting Canelo. He had no idea Canelo would chicken out. You say he knows Canelo won't fight him. Now you lie again and say he will select a no hoper. No opponent has been announced for either Canelo or GGG so you don't have any idea if GGG will be fighting a no hoper or not you damn liar. You are GGG hater and a Canelo worshiper and a terrible poster. I see why you are red.

they do not son, they get a minimum guarantee

learn the sport

are you suggesting that Golovkin will make the same money fighting Canelo, that he made when he fought Steve Rolls?

Canelo will probably select Andrade next, and lil'G will probably select the green kid Munguia..... soooooo, hoppit dumbass
                      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-01-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X