Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Will Mull Over Offer to Face Billy Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Will Mull Over Offer to Face Billy Joe Saunders

WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith has given confirmation to a recent statement by promoter Frank Warren. Warren revealed that he issued an offer to Smith, for a pay-per-view unification with newly crowned WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders. Smith is promoted by Warren's main promotional rival in the UK, Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another that won’t take place

Comment

Bjs is high risk low reward and could probably outbox Callum with ease.

Comment

Smith should take the fight. Hearn has no options for him. He had the biggest win of his career 9 months ago, what has he done since?

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
          I’d pick Smith to knock him out, the size difference would be huge.

Comment

I can't see that. Smith is peaking it seems. I see him timing, hurting and KOing BJS in under 8 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I would have to disagree because Bjs is a weight bully he should have jumped to 168 or 175 ages ago he's similar size to smith naturally just less reach but he's an awkward slick southpaw and would give Callum fits.

Also wasn't Bjs last fight at a catchweight of 176 and he looked toned?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                http://*********asia.com/billy-joe-s...charles-adamu/

"weighs-178-25lbs-for-charles-adamu"
                Last edited by Gideon lock; 07-01-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  I can't see that. Smith is peaking it seems. I see him timing, hurting and KOing BJS in under 8 rds.
                  I respect you're opinion but check post 7

Comment

I would have to disagree because Bjs is a weight bully he should have jumped to 168 or 175 ages ago he's similar size to smith naturally just less reach but he's an awkward slick southpaw and would give Callum fits.

Also wasn't Bjs last fight at a catchweight of 176 and he looked toned?
                    Smith is 6”3 and BJS is 5”11. Smith is a way bigger guy than BJS

Comment

Working...
                    X