Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade vs Jacobs is the fight to make.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade vs Jacobs is the fight to make.

If Canelo and GGG fight each other.

Andrade and Jacobs need to fight one another, I get they’re friends but this is business and the fight makes sense for both guys and everyone else involved.

I don’t wanna see anymore C level guys like Sulecki in there with these two. The best should be fighting the best.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Andrade and Jacobs need to fight one another, I get they’re friends but this is business and the fight makes sense for both guys and everyone else involved.

I don’t wanna see anymore C level guys like Sulecki in there with these two. The best should be fighting the best.
    Jacobs is moving up to SMW.

Canelo and GGG likely won't fight each other. So the fight or fights to make are Andrade vs GGG or Andrade vs Charlo.

Andrade when he is levels above you will just coast like he always does. He needs another top operator opposite of him.

Comment

I beleive Jacobs is officially moving up to 168.
      Best fighting the best at 160 would mean Canelo vs Andrade.

Comment

Sulecki isn’t a C level guy. He’s a solid top 10 fighter. Sure he isn’t elite but before the fight on paper it certainly wasn’t a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Sulecki isn’t a C level guy. He’s a solid top 10 fighter. Sure he isn’t elite but before the fight on paper it certainly wasn’t a mismatch.
          He nearly got stopped by Gabe Rosado...
          He’s C level at best.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Jacobs is moving up to SMW.

Canelo and GGG likely won't fight each other. So the fight or fights to make are Andrade vs GGG or Andrade vs Charlo.

Andrade when he is levels above you will just coast like he always does. He needs another top operator opposite of him.
            I think he should stay at 160. Aside from Smith DAZN have no options at 168. At 160 there is Andrade and then possible rematches with GGG or even Canelo.

Comment

No

If GGG and Canelo fight then Charlo Vs Andrade should be made

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                I beleive Jacobs is officially moving up to 168.
                Best fighting the best at 160 would mean Canelo vs Andrade.
                Nah Canelo and GGG are still the #1 and #2 in the division.

Andrade is probably #4 or #5 tbh.

Comment

He nearly got stopped by Gabe Rosado...
                  He’s C level at best.
                  Most of that fight he was winning fairly comfortably until he got caught which can happen to anyone. You can use that method with most fighters who at some point in the career have looked less than stellar against mediocre opposition. His fight with Jacobs shows that he’s a solid fringe world level kind of fighter imo but we can agree to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    No

If GGG and Canelo fight then Charlo Vs Andrade should be made
                    It’s not realistic though. DAZN and PBC aren’t gonna work together for a fight of that magnitude.

Comment

Working...
                    X