Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Boxes Past Brandon Adams in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Boxes Past Brandon Adams in Houston

Jermall Charlo, Brandon Adams Fight Photos Gallery - Jermall Charlo overcame a hand injury to record a unanimous-decision win over Brandon Adams and retain his WBC middleweight title on Saturday. (photos by Esther Lin).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I scored it 120-108 for Charlo. Would have liked to have seen him end it within the distance though. Easy win. Hopefully Charlo makes more defences here in Houston, both on Showtime and FOX. It’s clear houston will come out and support him, and haymon did well to stack the cars full of Houston area and Texan fighters. Was good to see Cowboy Ryan Karl get a 1st round KO as well.
    Good night of boxing. Always better to see it in person.

Comment

Charlo and Andrade should be top 5 in division? man, this IS boring. This division is pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Charlo and Andrade should be top 5 in division? man, this IS boring. This division is pretty bad.
        I'm not a Charlo fan, but his style is far more entertaining than Andrade's. Instead of 'Boo Boo' he should be called 'Doo Doo'.

Comment

Last night was a dud. Andrade & Charlos fights sucked. Based on what I saw Andrade beats Mall in boring fight. They're never gonna fight though so whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            I scored it 120-108 for Charlo. Would have liked to have seen him end it within the distance though. Easy win. Hopefully Charlo makes more defences here in Houston, both on Showtime and FOX. It’s clear houston will come out and support him, and haymon did well to stack the cars full of Houston area and Texan fighters. Was good to see Cowboy Ryan Karl get a 1st round KO as well.
            Good night of boxing. Always better to see it in person.
            I was mostly next door at NRG stadium.

Check it out. They had cheap PBC mobile entry $30 tickets . Caught lubin fight , and about 8 rounds of charlo. Then used a cheap $15 ticket scalper to get back in NRG Stadium for Mexico gold cup game.

The African American community showed up for the fight. Mostly that. Good look.

Errol Spence was walking behind me with his crew when we entered the arena. Derrick James was waiting on him at the front of arena lol. Spence easy to spot with that big ass gold chain. Didn’t see other fighters at the arena

Hopefully charlos fight at Toyota Center one day

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
              I was mostly next door at NRG stadium.

Check it out. They had cheap PBC mobile entry $30 tickets . Caught lubin fight , and about 8 rounds of charlo. Then used a cheap $15 ticket scalper to get back in NRG Stadium for Mexico gold cup game.

The African American community showed up for the fight. Mostly that. Good look.

Errol Spence was walking behind me with his crew when we entered the arena. Derrick James was waiting on him at the front of arena lol. Spence easy to spot with that big ass gold chain. Didn’t see other fighters at the arena

Hopefully charlos fight at Toyota Center one day
              Was Spence looking in better shape? Didn’t look too good last time I saw a video of him coming out of a boxing arena.

Comment

Spence looked bulky/bit chubby
                “That’s Fat”
                *Crawford voice

“Grab it at the weigh in”
                - Spence

Reference to Spence - Crawford backstage run in

Spence was rolling with about 6 people. Interestingly they all was chubby LOL. Mainly recognize that Big Dawg Johnson guy Spence always with

Spence looks like type of dude that still exercises. but eats whatever he wants in cravings when not in camp

Floyd don’t drink at all. That’s probably why he gets away with it. No munchies

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  I'm not a Charlo fan, but his style is far more entertaining than Andrade's. Instead of 'Boo Boo' he should be called 'Doo Doo'.
                  Poo Poo is another nickname he's been getting called/known as😂

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    You talk boring cuz you have fear in your heart they whoop Sissy-G.

Comment

Working...
                    X