Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Shuts Out Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brewer has nothing left on his punches but he also just won't go away, might be heading for a Bazooka shut out

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      I live in Europe...
      Oh I know you do lol. I was more commenting on how everyone on your side of the pond says I'm lying when I say I'm watching on DAZN.

if you want a stream though.....I'll tell you what to google

Comment

DeLuca tired now too, both guys just ready for the fight to end, 7-1 DeLuca

Comment

"He may be a lumberjack but they were cussing like sailors in that corner"

Comment

Brewer looks dead tired and ready to go, yet he's still standing up to big flush shots. 8-1 DeLuca

Comment

dafuq my stream playing old ass clevland cavaliers highlights????

Comment

Pretty entertaining fight, Brewer is a tough SOB. 99-91 DeLuca on my card. I'd be fine with DeLuca being Madrimov's next opponent

Comment

UD for DeLuca, all good cards. Brewer can come again, he should go back home and fight Brandon Cook for the Canadian title. Hell, I'd be cool with Eddie bringing Brewer over to the UK to fight Eggington

Comment

is parker on next?

Comment

DeLuca calling out the "biggest name in boxing.....Eddie Hearn" That just sent Hearn's ego through the roof, Bazooka about to get a huge contract lmao. 2-0 prospect Alexis Espino up next

Comment

Working...
                      X