Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford and Spence need to fight first each other BEFORE they face Pacquiao/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
    As much as I like Crawford he needs to start stepping up the competition soon and I think that he should face Spence ASAP, and then the winner fights the winner of Pacquiao/Thurman. What do you guys think?
    u make too much sense man, it doesn't work that way here. over here, you have idiots like dung and larry saying manny needs to fight thurman, spence, porter, and crawford first

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Bruh...the same way u keep asking whats wrong with etc. I can ask you whats wrong with Manny fighting the winner of Spence/Porter? They both with PBC its a easy fight to make.
      Because you're implying that Spence vs Crawford is the biggest fight to be made in the division, based on the assumption that Spence will beat Porter, and then have Pac face Spence before Spence can fight Crawford. You are basically saying that Pac would be a stepping stone for either Crawford or Spence, which is an insult for an ATG legend like Pac.
      Neither Crawford or Spence has fought the same level of competition as Pac. And yet Pac has to be the tune up fight for either Crawford and Spence before those 2 fight? I don't buy it.

Again, get those 2 to fight first, and then the winner gets the chance to face the legend and prove who's the best WW. Simple.
      Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 08-30-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Because you're implying that Spence vs Crawford is the biggest fight to be made in the division, based on the assumption that Spence will beat Porter, and then have Pac face Spence before Spence can fight Crawford. You are basically saying that Pac would be a stepping stone for either Crawford or Spence, which is an insult for an ATG legend like Pac.
        Neither Crawford or Spence has fought the same level of competition as Pac. And yet Pac has to be the tune up fight for either Crawford and Spence before those 2 fight? I don't buy it.

Again, get those 2 to fight first, and then the winner gets the chance to face the legend and prove who's the best WW. Simple.

Lmao its called reailty. Why did Manny not fight Crawford when he was with Top Rank? And why did he say he would fight the winner of Spence Garcia got called out after the fight...Then chose to fight Thurman instead.

Lol. Im done with this convo.

Comment

:

Comment

Lmao its called reailty. Why did Manny not fight Crawford when he was with Top Rank? And why did he say he would fight the winner of Spence Garcia got called out after the fight...Then chose to fight Thurman instead.

Bob Arum confessed that he didn't make the fight happen

Crawford even back then felt like he wasn't ready and even urged Manny to go down at 140

This was all pre-Horn

Reminds me of the post-Marquez KO years when they all feel like they could KO Manny only to be whooped

Comment

Here we go again,I don't know what some of you don't get about this,it doesn't matter what makes since to the hardcore fans, business wise it makes sense to make the in-house fights first,nobody wants to split money with other networks until they have too,and more importantly nobody wants to deal with arum unless the pot is big,or there's no other options

Comment

Another Pacquiao fan scared of that Spence/Crawford smoke

Comment

Lol you should be done with this website, you know nothing of boxing. Lmao

Comment

As much as I like Crawford he needs to start stepping up the competition soon and I think that he should face Spence ASAP, and then the winner fights the winner of Pacquiao/Thurman. What do you guys think?
                    Exactly. Some Floyd diehards say Pac should fight spence, then crawfird. *smh*
                    I know Pac s goat, but he is 41, give him some leeway and slack.
                    Let spence and crawford find out who's best then Pac can fight winner.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                      Lol you should be done with this website, you know nothing of boxing. Lmao
                      Sit yo ass down...u just joined a week ago unless u a ALT POS

Comment

Working...
                      X