Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Soro-Kurbanov, Okolie-Ngabu, Rossing-Turchi, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Soro-Kurbanov, Okolie-Ngabu, Rossing-Turchi, More

Brian Castano has - as been reported elsewhere - been stripped of the WBA "regular" super welterweight title - for his failure to go through with the fight against Michel Soro (33-2-1) on July 20 in Marseille. The WBA have ordered Soro to fight Erislandy Lara.

[Click Here To Read More]

brian already beat soro in france and they tried to rob him. and for the rematch they didn't agree to put the money in advance in a secure account and wanted nothing to do with vada.

Comment

Soro vs either Kurbanov or Lara are good fights. If Kurbanov doesn't face Soro then Castaņo vs Kurbanov would be cool.

Comment

Soro/Kurbanov is interesting. I think Ngabu beats Okolie

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Soro/Kurbanov is interesting. I think Ngabu beats Okolie
          I've never seen Ngabu but I totally agree

Comment

I like Soro Vs Kurbanov

I got Soro in that one

Comment

Finally he's getting there, Kurbanov shoud've fought Manguia for Wbo belt like a year ago when he was ranked num 1 contender, but because of the politics as usual they lowered him in ranks to num 3 and made Manguia-Smith
              He's a little beast, still learning but would be enough to put some beating on Soro, not sure if Soro can last all 12

Comment

Working...
              X