Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoMac: The world sees ESPN treats Fury different from the way they treat Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Nice work. Yeah, they screwed up by re-upping. Sounds like they realize it but why didn’t they see this before? I have my suspicions but I’ll keep them to myself.
    Share those suspicions please. I want to see if they align with mine

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Share those suspicions please. I want to see if they align with mine
      Both of you guys share your theories…

Comment

AJ is as dull as Crawford. But his good looks carry him further. Every explanation of why Fury is a better investment for ESPN confirms why I said Fury/Wilder is a bigger fight than Wilder/AJ

Comment

Some fighters just can't accept they'll never be PPV material. Crawford is one of them.

Comment

One has charisma and can sell a fight, the other not nearly as much. simple as that and Im a big Crawford fan in the ring

Comment

I don't hear Lomachenko or his team complaining about Fury getting some attention.
              Crawford and his team seem selfish. They complain when Loma and Fury get attention. They want everything to be about them like if they were the only ones that mattered.

I don't remember people complaining when Loma was put on ESPN+, but when Crawford has to fight in that platform you hear nothing but complaining.
              Also, people always complain when ESPN brings up Lomachenko during a Crawford card, but you never hear those same complaints when they talk about Crawford on a Lomachenko card. People hear what they want to hear.

It's all just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                So what? Look at all the things Floyd and Broner have said, and they still earned big pay days being the heal. Crawford's problem is (a) he is not charismatic (b) hasn't fought an elite level fighter yet and (c) re-signed with Arum knowing full well that there were no other WWs at Top Rank to match him against for the long haul.

I'm not so sure signing with PBC gets him much closer to a fight with Spence. It seems to me Spence is the one who doesn't want it. No reason this fight can't be made between PBC and TR, other than Spence doesn't feel it's a 50-50 split of the purse.
                Of course you said so what,
                It’s beneath you to
                Look closer at what Bomac is saying!

They rolled the red carpet and plus over a new guy in Fury on ESPN while Bud put more work in with ESPN and hasn’t gotten the same treatment!

Look at the blatant disrespect where they talk how Loma is the best p4p unless Bud is fighting and then say fury is the best in the world!

Which is it!?

Buds people see’s that and won’t fake it like it isn’t happening!

FFs Fury was adored for singing Aerosmith and beating a part time plumber, at least Bud has fought what’s put in front of him, Fury walked away from Wilder rematch and a Dillian Whyte fight while gearing to fight a juiceless Miller!

I swear, Fury along with triple cccheap gets the most passes from fans and the boxing media than anyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Of course you said so what,
                  It’s beneath you to
                  Look closer at what Bomac is saying!

They rolled the red carpet and plus over a new guy in Fury on ESPN while Bud put more work in with ESPN and hasn’t gotten the same treatment!

Look at the blatant disrespect where they talk how Loma is the best p4p unless Bud is fighting and then say fury is the best in the world!

Which is it!?

Buds people see’s that and won’t fake it like it isn’t happening!

FFs Fury was adored for singing Aerosmith and beating a part time plumber, at least Bud has fought what’s put in front of him, Fury walked away from Wilder rematch and a Dillian Whyte fight while gearing to fight a juiceless Miller!

I swear, Fury along with triple cccheap gets the most passes from fans and the boxing media than anyone else!
                  For one thing, I’m not a Fury fan. For another, ESPN has routinely praised and acknowledged Crawford as one of the two top P4P fighters. What else are they supposed to do for Crawford. He wasn’t a big name or draw while fighting on HBO and he isn’t one on ESPN. I already listed the reasons why but you want to make this about something else.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Crawford best wins = Khan and Postol
                    Fure best wins = Wilder and Klit

Sure buddy. I know you prefer Crawford cause he black ( even though you will tel me otherwise ) but Fury has a better resume than Crawford. In fact, Crawford has one of the weakest resume for a suppose top 3 P4P.

Crawford ios the good but is resume is pure trash
                    Who gives a damn if I like Crawford cuz he’s black!

No difference from someone who likes things cuz guess what dingleberry that’s that persons right!

Go on and tell me how loved Bud would be like Fury is if he didn’t have the class or immaturity of Tyson! Go on, you like to put what you think as a fact which isn’t!

Fury did not beat Wilder when he didn’t beat the count, any other ref would’ve waved it off besides Jack Reiss!

It was a draw and the rematch will tell all if Fury is just that good to be perfect for 12 rounds or if he won’t be as fortunate as last time getting up!

Fury’s Klitschko win is impressive but how long will he continue live off that one solid win?

Fury got a draw against a guy who was looking for one shot the whole fight and who he outweighed by 40 pounds or more! Ridiculous

Keep your fantasies where I can see them and snap back to reality son!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      For one thing, I’m not a Fury fan. For another, ESPN has routinely praised and acknowledged Crawford as one of the two top P4P fighters. What else are they supposed to do for Crawford. He wasn’t a big name or draw while fighting on HBO and he isn’t one on ESPN. I already listed the reasons why but you want to make this about something else.
                      Absolutely not, I’m just going off what Bomac said and basically what he incited!

If you can’t see what he’s trying to say then it’s obvious that you can’t relate or even fathom what’s going on!

How tf does Fury who just got back to the scene of fighting gets more love and effort from ESPN than they do Bud!

Bud may not have charisma but he has personality it’s just his own and Bob and ESPN don’t know how to market a humble, hardworking, family man who loves to fight!

Bud does half the stuff Fury says or does then he’ll be called arrogant, loud mouth and classless all over, stop lying like that wouldn’t be the case!

Comment

Working...
                      X