Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Sulecki - Face To Face at State House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    That's sissy talk. We want to see it next.
    I’ll pass. If Canelo doesn’t do the third fight with GGG next. I’d rather see him test himself against a top SMW than fight Andrade. The Andrade fight is a waste of time right now.

Comment

Sulecki wins, Andrade is overrated.

Comment

Just wait,

After Andrade beats him, it won't be a great win, all of a sudden. So many haters of Andrade, but he has some of the best skills in the game.

If Andrade loses? HUGE credit to Sulecki!

Comment

How many viewers will they get? Think it breaks 1,000? How many tickets sold? 3,000?

Comment

Sulecki is +200 this actually might be a really good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              How many viewers will they get? Think it breaks 1,000? How many tickets sold? 3,000?
              Heard this one is close to a sell out

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                Just wait,

After Andrade beats him, it won't be a great win, all of a sudden. So many haters of Andrade, but he has some of the best skills in the game.

all of a sudden? when did sulecki become great?

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Just wait,

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  all of a sudden? when did sulecki become great?
                  If he can beat him decisively...definitely a great win imo...but decisiveness always means different things to different people...by decisive I mean Sulecki barely winning a round or Andrade getting a KO.

Sulecki would definitely be a top 3 win on Andrade's resume though...maybe number 1? I like Andrade's skills but other than Culcay and Vanes I don't really rate anyone else on his resume at all...maybe I'm missing someone but I haven't even heard of most of those guys ya know.

If he beats Sulecki handily I think he should get a lot of credit

Comment

You bragged about Charlo in a 1/2 empty venue vs #67.
                    Hypocritical...no?

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Andrade #1 is fighting Sulecki #2. If you forgot, Sulecki is the guy Charlo has on his avoid list.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      If he can beat him decisively...definitely a great win imo...but decisiveness always means different things to different people...by decisive I mean Sulecki barely winning a round or Andrade getting a KO.

Sulecki would definitely be a top 3 win on Andrade's resume though...maybe number 1? I like Andrade's skills but other than Culcay and Vanes I don't really rate anyone else on his resume at all...maybe I'm missing someone but I haven't even heard of most of those guys ya know.

If he beats Sulecki handily I think he should get a lot of credit
                      Keep in mind...Andrade is still the only top middle that's more than willing to fight BJS.

Comment

Working...
                      X