Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury vs. Sam Peter Set Down For Khan-Goyat Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. What are the Furys going to resort to next? I hear Larry Holmes hasn't fought in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      After the fight:

"You knock my boy Sam Peter down, why don't you try knockin me down?"

- Efe Ajagba

Efe needs to attend this fight, climb in the ring afterwards and recite this line.

Comment

Outside of the ring, a lot of fighters seemed afraid of Shannon Briggs awhile back.

I think he ruined his own opportunity to at-least get some fights, he should of just signed with Frank Warren or Eddie Hearn 'I cannot see why ether of them would of turned him away'.

Comment

Simply embarrassing and pointless. Peter is at least ten years past his best, so I suppose he’s perfect for Fury who appears reticent to fight a live contender since Pulev schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
            Im from the uk and this is beyond embarrassing... id have to agree shannon would have been a much better opponent... and thats saying alot as hes had his days over a decade ago.
            I appreciate your honesty champ.
            Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Worth the entrance fee for Prince Patel alone. The most feared boxer in U.K. first time fighting outside of the Hungarian pub scene

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
            Really? Shannon retired about 10 years ago mate, then came back and beat up some cans with no resistance, still managed to go the distance with or two unknown bad drivers. And now hasn't fought in years and is about 50 years old cmon man be serious.

Shannon 'The Cannon' Briggs showed up at David Haye's relatives home and the hoe still ducked tha CHAMP! Tyson Fury ran from Shannon Too! but Sef Sefari got his shot?! These is FRUADS!!! I TRAIN CHAMP YOU TRAIN CHAMP, LETS FIGHT CHAMP!!!

WHY IS HUGHIE SCARED?!!!

Comment

This is a bill of completely pointless 'fights'.And the sad thing is Con & Fury think this leads them to a world title fight.Sadder still...it might.Boxing gone mad.

Comment

God, Prince Patel. Khan should take a look at the other fighters on this card and know that the gig is up. Going from fighting Crawford on a PPV out of MSG to this is like the equivalent of going from performing on Broadway to singing for sleepy pensioners in some run-down old retirement home.

Comment

Hughie Fury's promoter was given a shovel and they told him to dig up an opponent.

Comment

Garbage card from top to bottom.

Comment

Lol Sam Peter's is still fighting? Lololll

Comment

Working...
                      X