Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruiz vs. Wilder and Fury II vs Wilder II are bigger fights than AJ vs. Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so now you are a promoter and did all the calculation based on names. Yep seems legit.

At least back what you claim with numbers.... My god, please stop this nonsense about being a fanboy. You were a decent poster. Now you are looking more and more like larryxxx.

I can see your future posts " X fighter will be the Fighter of the decade"

Comment

The biggest fight will be, the last deciding fight 'Which will determine who is the man'

That fight could be some time away, I think it will involve Anthony Joshua. 'But it may not'.

Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson was the decider of who was going to be the last man standing from the 90's etc well it was ether Lennnox Lewis vs Tyson or Holyfield those two fights where the determining fights from that era.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        A white fighter with an actual chance to win is a huge seller. Look at the first fight. Almost 400k PPV's for a relatively unknown Fury in the states. Once the promotion kicked in & people became aware of him it sold well. Now they saw he's actually good the second fight is going to be even bigger. Look at the ratings from the Mikela show. People tuned in to see Fury because they didn't know he was fighting on the app.

Ruiz Mexican fanbase is bigger than AJ's US fanbase.

Joshua is to dull for America.
        Alright sure

Comment

Working...
        X