Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what is the point in forcing SOME fighters to do this and others get completely no testing?

seriously kills the sport over time.

Comment

Bet the house on Pacquiao.

He's training with Justin Fortune again, too.

Comment

Smh, should have at least done the GGG three or four week VADA testing to make it look somewhat good.

Bad look for sure and Nery needs to continue to have VADA testing for his fights.

Comment

Expect Pac to show up juiced to the gills like it’s 2009 all over again

I don’t care if he does or Thurman does. It’s their own fault if one gets whooped because the other is juicing. Testing needs to be implemented at all times where possible.

Comment

Spence vs Mikey had none as well. What are you guys trying to achieve here?

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              Spence vs Mikey had none as well. What are you guys trying to achieve here?
              It had 11 weeks of VADA testing, what are you talking about?

Comment

Pac-Man is back !! Manny wins this easily. TKO10

Comment

No testing? I'm not paying for this fight afterall. This kind of **** bums me out. I think this will be a good fight, but I am no longer as excited for this fight as I was.

Comment

Both fighters are clean until proven otherwise no need for Heroidia and 750ml IV to be the best ever? War!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Bet the house on Pacquiao.

He's training with Justin Fortune again, too.
                      manny was also training with justin fortune against jeff horn. i hope you didnt bet the house in that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X