Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    I'm just gonna play devil's advocate here. This sounds dark. Like some sort of dog-fighting tactic where the owners are allowed to enhance their dogs making them even more vicious and big equating to a blood bath of sorts. Am I thinking too dark here?
    Yep your off the mark because making dogs more viscous and amped does not make them gamer or better fighters, the same goes for people although people can get mental boost because they know they on juice, where as a dog does not.

Youre concept of a professional dog fight is not what you think, not at top level anyway, I was close to the scene many years ago and it opened my eyes up to the real pros and how they do things, Im not for it and can see the cruelty aspect but I do understand its core for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      What type of gear is Manny running, thats what you need to know before you can make a prognosis, right now youre assuming if he was on PEDS its the peds you think,,,,,, if life was only this easy, PEDs can open his airways, increase strength, increase endurance and alter fat muscle ratios using a number of different methods and ****tails.

We know for sure Manny uses Toradol, anything else is just speculating as to what it might be.
      EPO increases your red cell count. You think thats ok on the heart?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        One has to be quite careful with EPO as many have died from cardiac arrest from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          As I said you we do not not what is being used, obviously they will use what suits and not blindly.

Comment

• Cant believe Manny is still refusing to participate in testing in 2019. Cant use the Floyd/USADA excuse anymore. Its VADA, its cheaper, its better...Conte says so.

HUGE RED FLAG

Comment

• No testing?

Expect Pacquaio's giant HGH skull to be even larger than ever fight night.

Comment

Yep your off the mark because making dogs more viscous and amped does not make them gamer or better fighters, the same goes for people although people can get mental boost because they know they on juice, where as a dog does not.

Youre concept of a professional dog fight is not what you think, not at top level anyway, I was close to the scene many years ago and it opened my eyes up to the real pros and how they do things, Im not for it and can see the cruelty aspect but I do understand its core for real.
                Appreciate the insight man. I didn’t want to compare human fighters with dog fighting, I was just trying to see if it was the same concept even though humans are obviously voluntarily fighting while dogs aren’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Cant believe Manny is still refusing to participate in testing in 2019. Cant use the Floyd/USADA excuse anymore. Its VADA, its cheaper, its better...Conte says so.
                  HUGE RED FLAG
                  LOL! Conte says so?

Comment

After whats gone down over the years with Manny and Peds this is very suspicious in a big fight like this, I dont know why Keith agreed to it he must of been pressured to sign if he really wants the fight.

Roach said the other day same old Manny coming in this fight, now it makes sense.
                    What's been going down for years with Manny and PEDS?

Comment

• No big deal. Both fighters are clean anyway and in no way will use any illegal substance.

Comment

Working...
                      X