Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC and its disgusting MEXICAN bum bashing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Worick View Post
    You tried to deflect the pbc bs by bringing up golovkin in a thread that has nothing to do with him.
    Yeah they should be grateful for being humiliated and viciously knocked out in a fight they have absolutely no chance of winning. Also getting paid way less than the guy whos gonna ko him. Yup they should be grateful lol moron
    Can you provide links proving your assertions?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I must have missed PBC giving Ruiz Jr a contract when most thought he was finished, and within six months made him the first Mexican heavyweight champion of the world.

Damn Mexican haters down at PBC!
      For the sake of argument, what if Ruiz was indeed meant to be that sacrificial lamb... and he just happened to spoil Al Haymon/PBC's plans... hmm?

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
        For the sake of argument, what if Ruiz was indeed meant to be that sacrificial lamb... and he just happened to spoil Al Haymon/PBC's plans... hmm?
        Or maybe Al told Kowacki and Ortiz to turn down the fight so Ruiz could get the shot. Maybe he thought Ruiz had the best chance to win.

Comment

Before Pantera Nery signed to pbc he was only known in Mexico and Japan. Now he is getting a lot of exposure in the US fighting on big cards and will continue to do so.

I'd say they're treating him good.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I just told you what Ruiz himself said in an interview, which is that he got the date with AJ himself, then went to Haymon with it afterwards.

Don't shoot the messenger!
            I was referring to you parroting Big Stomps haha. Haven’t seen the interview, but I don’t find it difficult to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
              Then I guess we’ll never know. But I hope that’s not the case. I remember talking to Andy when he was trying to get out of his TR contract and I told him “AJ wants nothing to do with your hand speed”

I like to think I was right lol

Comment

One of the more blatantly racist threads I've seen on here lately. Ruiz Jr. alone discredits this dumb nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                X