No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Kell Brook...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs Kell Brook...

What would you expect from this fight if it gets made?

Corner stoppage.

Comment

Crawford at this point.

Then again, Kell has only ever lost to GGG after going up two weight classes, then Spence after coming back down and after a beating and eye surgery. So it’s not like he’s lost fights to average fighters, even the losses against top level fighters there you can give legitimate excuses for the losses. I think the Spence fight would’ve been different had he not gone straight into it after coming back from 160. Spence speaks very highly of Brook after that fight, he knows Brook is a very good fighter.

He didn’t look great in his last fight but seemed to have no motivation and also switched trainers just before the fight.

It really depends what he has left. I don’t think anyone knows but people might be sleeping on him but look at the only fights he lost. Brook is no joke if he’s somewhere near his best and i’d say certainly the best that Crawford would’ve been in with.

Definitely an intriguing one for that reason. If they fight and Crawford thinks Brook is more faded than he really is, he might be in for a hell of a fight.

Comment

Let's face it, Crawford vs Spence is not going to happen anytime soon.

Even if it does after the Spence/Porter fight, which is slated to take place in August this year, would you want to see Crawford wait for Spence that long? Man, TC will be inactive for about a year.

Comment

Would you take this as a stay busy fight for Crawford while waiting for Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
            Let's face it, Crawford vs Spence is not going to happen anytime soon.

Even if it does after the Spence/Porter fight, which is slated to take place in August this year, would you want to see Crawford wait for Spence that long? Man, TC will be inactive for about a year.
            Yeah, that's why I made this thread.
            Who is there for Crawford next, realistically speaking?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Would you take this as a stay busy fight for Crawford while waiting for Spence?
              What are Crawford's other options?

(P.S. Bob has killed this fight before even trying to make it by saying Brook would ask for to much money even though he hasn't talked to Brook to see how much money he wants.)

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

(P.S. Bob has killed this fight before even trying to make it by saying Brook would ask for to much money even though he hasn't talked to Brook to see how much money he wants.)
                How do you know he hasn't discussed the fight with Matchroom/Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I don't know what Crawford's other options are out there.

And I don't think it would be Brook who wants more money.
                  Bobfather has been careful not to throw Crawford under the bus.
                  I don't even expect Arum sending an offer to Brook.
                  Kell would take it at the drop of a hat.

Comment

Can someone in the media please ask Hearn whether Arum
                    is doing something to make the Brook vs Crawford fight happen?

We'll soon see who is avoiding this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X