Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Head clash.

Comment

• #Jake the boxer....lmao you're an idiot, malignaggi was never a good boxer??? Pendejo he was ibf and wba champion, not just anybody can do that

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        #Jake the boxer....lmao you're an idiot, malignaggi was never a good boxer??? Pendejo he was ibf and wba champion, not just anybody can do that
        In an era where it many many titles existed also go check who malignaggi faces to get that “title” dude was a bum.

And I’m glad he got embarrassed becaus malignaggi for years now has hated on Mexican fighters he hates on canelo non stop and never gives Latino fighters specifically Mexicans credit.

Dude is a joke

Comment

• hey its me paulie, i`m sorry

Comment

• pualie ends up looking like a joke again LMAO! what else is new

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              :rfl::rfl:

Have you ever been in a fight? All it takes is one knuckle shot to get cut and start bleeding. Sounds like you've never been in a real fight.

If lobov landed more than 5 clean, punches, please time stamp them. Show us where he landed more than 5 clean blows against malignaggi.

Comment

• Paulie embarrassed boxing fans everywhere with that performance. Feinting all night long and then shooting a single jab off it. Lobov won off effort alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  In an era where it many many titles existed also go check who malignaggi faces to get that “title” dude was a bum.

And I’m glad he got embarrassed becaus malignaggi for years now has hated on Mexican fighters he hates on canelo non stop and never gives Latino fighters specifically Mexicans credit.

Dude is a joke
                  he doesn't hate Mexicans. He hates cheaters (which is why he's spoken out against Canelo ever since he tested positive, not before). He's given pac more hate than anyone and it's because he feels he was a ped cheat.

Comment

• The whole card was boring

Comment

• MMA striking is a lot better than Boxing, and Malinaggi is old and rusty, but this is a travesty.

Still, it's awesome to see that clown lose to a bona fide warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X