Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
    That's a rough gash

Paulie got 3-4 different cuts face all phuked and with a straight face said I still look good he only landed 1 punch all night LMAO

Comment

• Embarrassing performance from Paulie. He might have hurt his hand when he landed that clean straight right (or overhand right) in round 2. Didn't use his right hand a single time after that.

Comment

• I wanted Paulie Malignaggi to get knocked out. He was a boring boxer with no punching power. He is a good boxing analyst but I don’t believe he wanted to bore us again by entering a new sport. Bye Felicia.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          Paulie's going to beat his ass.

Comment

• we need to bring provo back from retirement and put him on BKFC

Comment

• Paulie’s jab should have won him 3 of those rounds at least!

Comment

• Multi-punch combinations to the head seem to be a poor idea with bare knuckles. Hand injuries are bound to happen.

Better to target the body.

Comment

• I cant believe paulie let this mma bum beat him in a bareknuckle boxing match. Jesus christ paulie. MMA fans are probably popping champagne right now

Comment

• What a joke of a sport... They really want you just to club each other in the head for 2min like cavemen.....God Forbid if you show foot work or actually skill

Comment

• Maidana needs to get in there

Comment

Working...
                      X