Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Will Not Take Risk of Ortiz, He'll Face Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder wanted no part of undefeated Joshua. he will remain ducker forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
      Aj isn’t that great a boxer and is a over hyped body builder with one hell of a promotional and marketing team. He just about the show and nothing to do with boxing.

I cannot see on the back of the Ruiz fight him beating any of the other 3 Fury/Wilder/Whyte.

Wilder in my opinion in all honestly was the worst boxer compared to Fury/Joshua/Ruiz. However he has that one punch which he carries for 12 rounds and he can take a punch and survive so for me in the rankings it has to be : Fury/Wilder/Ruiz/Joshua/Whyte
      I take your points but they are all woefully exaggerated and biased.

A.J is a good boxer - however if you watch him against Ruiz, and understand fundamentals like tucking your chin in, keeping you hands up, and not leaning over your front knee, then A.J was having a bad night.

He simply needs to tighten up, work the jab and the body of Ruiz. He let Ruiz into the fight. Some people claim he has a weak chin, but he only been down once before against Wlad, and he did not quit, his body gave out.
      how many HW's have gotten up 4 times and were still prepared to fight?
      Fury will never develop into a power puncher and is a safety first fighter.
      Wilder has power but is reluctant to fight anyone of real note. (Fury was 2 fights into a three-year lay-off) and Ortiz is the only notable win on his record. Just.

You obviously do not pay attention as A.J has already dispatched Whyte sometime ago.
      He's the only real deal in the division simply because he takes risky fights, fights regularly, travels, and doesn't duck fighters or beat up cab drivers like the other two.

If A.J is so ****e, why isn't Fury and Wilder scrambling to sign Ruiz to fight and claim the four belts?

Comment

Fury isn’t fighting Wilder next. Their fight is happening after Fury gets another tune up in. Moreover the Ortiz fight is sorted according to Wilder. So we should be expecting that fight. Is it a risky fight? Of course but having stopped him over a year ago I haven’t seen anything from Ortiz that would make me think he beats Wilder.

Comment

So is Ortiz a risk? or is he 200 years old?

I can't keep Hearn's interviews straight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            lmfao ass handed to him. He won the fight via KO and knocked Ortiz down 3 times.

Joshua was up on the cards even though he lost every round, got knocked down four times, and quit. Joshua was up in the cards to Wlad (lol) and Povetkin also (lol)

But Wilder was robbing Ortiz. **** outta here.

I'm sure he Haymon paid Dom to take a dive too, right?
            just because hearn does it doesnt mean that haymon should do it too. joshua, wilder or whoever wants it to be.
            its garbage and bad for the sport.ask every boxing expert, they tell you wilder was losing that fight. end of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
              I take your points but they are all woefully exaggerated and biased.

A.J is a good boxer - however if you watch him against Ruiz, and understand fundamentals like tucking your chin in, keeping you hands up, and not leaning over your front knee, then A.J was having a bad night.

He simply needs to tighten up, work the jab and the body of Ruiz. He let Ruiz into the fight. Some people claim he has a weak chin, but he only been down once before against Wlad, and he did not quit, his body gave out.
              how many HW's have gotten up 4 times and were still prepared to fight?
              Fury will never develop into a power puncher and is a safety first fighter.
              Wilder has power but is reluctant to fight anyone of real note. (Fury was 2 fights into a three-year lay-off) and Ortiz is the only notable win on his record. Just.

You obviously do not pay attention as A.J has already dispatched Whyte sometime ago.
              He's the only real deal in the division simply because he takes risky fights, fights regularly, travels, and doesn't duck fighters or beat up cab drivers like the other two.

If A.J is so ****e, why isn't Fury and Wilder scrambling to sign Ruiz to fight and claim the four belts?

I’ve been watching boxing a very long time and have myself engaged in combat sports.

Number 1 you don’t loose all your basics in one night. What that demonstrates directly is a true lack of grass roots boxing ability. Any boxer worth his salt still maintains his basics when under pressure or having an off night and let’s not forget we ain’t talking about a washed up boxer who is now a journeyman we are taking about AJ who is supposed to be in his prime or reaching his prime. Take a step back and think about that - not a single boxer in his prime would capitulate like that unless of course he was a trumped up body builder with little boxing ability and IQ. In the end all boxers loose but I didn’t think this was the end I thought this was Aj’s intro to US.

In reference to your other points it maybe the case that boxers like Whyte have improved since he fought Joshua last

The point that is inescapable and unbelievable difficult to comprehend is Joshua was taken to school. He got absolutely smashed and the referee had to stop further damage. Ruiz can bang a lot more but he timed his shots and took AJ apart with a flurry of beautifully executed shots to leave you chump champion hanging through the ropes looking around for the respect he thought he had bought with him.

If you are even half a fan of Joshua perhaps you can attempt to vocalise your visceral concerns around the circus show that is the Aj gravy train.

let’s get real and face facts - Aj got destroyed - DESTROYED

I don’t want to kick AJ while his down but his fans are something else.

For those that think this is a forum for wilder or fury fans it maybe but there are many more Aj club members in here - what do you think hi entourage do for a living, spend days challenging people on social media and upping the cool aid dosage.

Aj and wilder are the Milli Vanilli of boxing. Atleast wilder got a missile of a punch.

P.S Fury can always improve his power and weight on his shots but what Aj is missing can’t be added over night it takes time...
              Last edited by Batfink; 06-23-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
                wilder was losing that fight and almost got tkoed at the 7.you acting like it was a total domination by wilder.but i agree ortiz fight is pointless.he should stop ducking his real MANDATORY.
                You are twisting your opinion into facts. This isn't AJ where he lost in the 7th by quiting and losing by tko to ruiz.

And WHO IS THE REAL MANDATORY? DO YOU MEAN WHO YOU THINK IS THE REAL MANDATORY?

Stop making stuff up.
                You sound like a paid shill for Hearn... Maybe you are?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Wilder wanted no part of undefeated Joshua. he will remain ducker forever.
                  Whose undefeated?
                  Are you posting about pre ruiz? Is this some time travel post you hope you can go back in time and stop aj from quitting and getting tko by ruiz?

Don't cry about the L. I hope Joshua comes back strong because he is the most financially viable star in the UK. Makes good drama.

Comment

Hearn just can’t help himself talking ****. He’s already embarrassed himself talking about Wilder’s fights when he said he he didn’t believe the Fury fight would actually happen, even after they announced it.
                    Well it did happen, and it made him and Joshua look BAD.
                    You’d think he’d have learned his lesson and just stfu.

Comment

Lets see.......so The HW champ who's KO'd all but one....is "Ducking" someone? Someone he ALREADY KO'd?

Comment

Working...
                      X