Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Wilder and Fury who does Usyk have a better chance against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Wilder and Fury who does Usyk have a better chance against?

Who does he match-up better with?

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post

Who does he match-up better with?
    I think most folks will say Wilder is the easier match up but I will disagree. Wilder has shown the ability to land on everyone so far. The power will be the biggest difference Usyk has to deal with as he moves up in weight. A fully extended power shot from Wilder will rip his head off. Fury can be beat with solid fundamentals. Usyk is solid in that department. I can absolutely see Usyk winning a decision vs Fury. Wilder will eventually rip his head off though.

Comment

Wilder. Avoid getting caught and its an easy UD (if he doesn't get robbed like Fury)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        I think most folks will say Wilder is the easier match up but I will disagree. Wilder has shown the ability to land on everyone so far. The power will be the biggest difference Usyk has to deal with as he moves up in weight. A fully extended power shot from Wilder will rip his head off. Fury can be beat with solid fundamentals. Usyk is solid in that department. I can absolutely see Usyk winning a decision vs Fury. Wilder will eventually rip his head off though.
        Usyk is far harder to hit than Fury. Usyk would tie Wilder in knots.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-22-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Usyk cannot hurt Wilder, or out box him in my opinion 'His boxing ability is overrated'

Both Joshua & Wilder destroy Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wilder. Avoid getting caught and its an easy UD (if he doesn't get robbed like Fury)
            Basically this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Usyk cannot hurt Wilder, or out box him in my opinion 'His boxing ability is overrated'

Both Joshua & Wilder destroy Usyk.
              Szpilka was outboxing Wilder but Usyk can't? Righto.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Szpilka was outboxing Wilder but Usyk can't? Righto.
                Usyk is overrated, you will find out as his heavyweight career unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Usyk is overrated, you will find out as his heavyweight career unfolds.
                  I know he's overrated. I also know Wilder isn't a good boxer, the right hand is all he has.

Comment

Neither. Usyk is a great fighter don’t get me wrong. But, I believe he matches up horrible with Wilder, Fury, Parker, and (just my opinion) Pulev

Comment

Working...
                    X