Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Tu me la pelas junto con tu Mama hijo de tu puta perra Bomba Madre! 😆
    Mamame la verga pinche puto maricon!
    Tu y tu puta madre valen pa pura verga y son un par de pendejos!
    Mamenme la verga los dos!
    Pinche chapete maricon!
    Yeah I knew it. You just got off the legendary banana boat. Take it easy, Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
      Yeah I knew it. You just got off the legendary banana boat. Take it easy, Jose.
      Mamame la verga pinche perra, desgraciada pendeja!
      Pinche puta piruja! 😂🤣

Comment

JMM-manny 3

If Juan wasn't robbed, I don't think he would have had the rage to clap pacquiao in the final fight of their clash

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Mayweather vs Castillo 1
          Floyd would have lost his 0 and who knows what comes of it
          If he had lost I think it would have made him a better fighter. The loss would have vexed him to no end. He would also have learned more from defeat. I think he would have feared
          Another defeat more than worry of losing his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            If he had lost I think it would have made him a better fighter. The loss would have vexed him to no end. He would also have learned more from defeat. I think he would have feared
            Another defeat more than worry of losing his 0.
            I was thinking the same thing. He would have been a beast like he was prior to the Oscar fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Mamame la verga pinche perra, desgraciada pendeja!
              Pinche puta piruja! 😂🤣
              I don’t speak Spanish but if you’re trying to sell me your whorish mom’s body, the answer is no. That Puta needs to retire.

Comment

I don’t speak Spanish but if you’re trying to sell me your whorish mom’s body, the answer is no. That Puta needs to retire.
                That's cause you're a piece of shet who loves to suck on dick! 🤣
                You the type of motherfuccer who'll swing off another guy's nutts like George of the jungle just to try and fit in....
                You're the lowest scum on Earth and a piece of shet!
                Stand on your own two feet and be a man biitch!
                Be proud of who you are F A G G!
                But then again your momma is a $2 hoe and she was sucking dick for crack when she got pregnant with your stupid ass!
                So anyone could be your daddy,...
                Damn maybe me??! 🤔🤔
                I will admit I did fucc some gutter sluts back when I was young so I could be your daddy,.... 😂
                Your momma does suck some good Dick son,... She could swallow my whole dick and still have room for more,.... LoL
                Just call me daddy from now on!
                I own you you little biitch!
                But I am ashamed of you so let's keep this between us k,...
                Now you respect your daddy or I'll go overthere and beat the shet out of you and make a man out of you!
                I'm not surprised your who-re ass mom didn't raise you right and that's why you turned out to be the piece of shet you are,...
                That dumb biitch mom if yours can't do nothing right!
                She's always been a stupid dumb loser biitch and it's obvious you take after your mom,...
                But she sure can suck a mean Dick!
                Now you be a good little biitch and you show your daddy the respect he deserves!
                Since I'm your daddy I've got a right to name you,...
                I'm gonna name you who-reSON,....
                That's your name from now on! 😄

Comment

from recent memory...kovalev v ward was bad. clear 8-4 fight +the kd. Golovkin V Canelo was also another 8-4/9-3 clear as day winner, both huge fights that changed history.

I feel like Kovalev would of lost after anyways, im pretty certain he would not be unbeaten right now, however Golovkin is a different story, i feel that robbery ruined his legacy, years upon years of waiting for the big fight that would define his career and legacy, Canelo blatently ducks him years prior....makes him wait years, and then he finally gets the fight, clearly dominates Canelo and gets screwed. Canelo then takes PEDS and gets another dodgy decision albeit in a much closer fight. pretty awful if you think about it.

Comment

Lolol......

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      from recent memory...kovalev v ward was bad. clear 8-4 fight +the kd. Golovkin V Canelo was also another 8-4/9-3 clear as day winner, both huge fights that changed history.

I feel like Kovalev would of lost after anyways, im pretty certain he would not be unbeaten right now, however Golovkin is a different story, i feel that robbery ruined his legacy, years upon years of waiting for the big fight that would define his career and legacy, Canelo blatently ducks him years prior....makes him wait years, and then he finally gets the fight, clearly dominates Canelo and gets screwed. Canelo then takes PEDS and gets another dodgy decision albeit in a much closer fight. pretty awful if you think about it.
                      I concur with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X