Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    why be nervous? Whyte is a bum. I want to see wilder knock him clean out as long as Whyte wins a final eliminator as per WBC Rules and Regulations 3.7 & 3.23. If Whyte really wanted the fight he would’ve been participated in a final Eliminator. I see through Whyte he’s a poser he really doesn’t want the wilder fight

Sounds like you are happy to have roadblocks between Whyte and Wilder and to stand behind that roadblock calling bum and easy win.
    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 07-03-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• A lot of bickering about nothing,this is really dumb .

How many articles are going to be posted on this when simple fact checking will show ANYONE that Whyte was not ranked number one and had his own fight with Helenius for the silver belt at the time and Molina was a step in for an ALREADY scheduled final eliminator which Breazeale won. Whyte and Breazeale were not ranked in the top 3 at this point in time so when they shifted the rankings in Dec/ Jan 2018 he never fought a final eliminator.

Breazeale was jumped over by Fury,which is actually the bizarre event that's why Whyte was scheduled to fight Breazeale for another final eliminator but the rematch was cancelled so Breazeale gets his ORIGINAL status back he doesn't owe Whyte anything.

Whytes circumstance is he needs to win a ACTUAL final eliminator so hes guaranteed nothing but getting a win to secure it and making the Rivas fight that fight he needs to win. Holding a silver belt requires final elimination win.

Did I mention how F'ing stupid this ongoing rehash is ?

Comment

Truth hurt huh ya donut. Can’t even create your own saying. You’re the type of UK sheep Nestor from TBV talks about all the time
        I don’t know who that phuck you talking about, not all of us are uneducated sheeps like you. Like I said if you don’t have anything original to say, phuck off

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Sounds like you are happy to have roadblocks between Whyte and Wilder and to stand behind that roadblock calling bum and easy win.
          These uneducated sheeps have zero mind of their own, they just pedal the same s hit and spread their diseases around. Have had enough of them. Am attacking all these scums nowadays.

Comment

Roadblock?! That’s what they call rules in the UK now? Bunch of entitled pricks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I don’t know who that phuck you talking about, not all of us are uneducated sheeps like you. Like I said if you don’t have anything original to say, phuck off
              Work on your grammar before you call someone uneducated. You’re probably that drunk 40 year old that stays in the pub but can’t even read the label on the beer that he’s drinking 🤦🏽*♂️

Comment

Roadblock?! That’s what they call rules in the UK now? Bunch of entitled pricks!!
                LOL. entitled pricks? Just get your phaggy WBC champ to start facing the fighters a WBC champ should want to be facing if he wants to prove he is the best. Starting with the number 1 guy whose sat right behind him in the WBC rankings.

All this freezing out, he has to fight this that and the other, hes a peasent bla bla bla. Its not a good look and its not how a champion should act. Its almost like he is DUCKING Whyte like he was ducking Joshua.

Why on earth would he NOT want to fight Dillian Whyte?

Comment

Work on your grammar before you call someone uneducated. You’re probably that drunk 40 year old that stays in the pub but can’t even read the label on the beer that he’s drinking ����*♂️
                  The irony on work on your grammar. Re-read your post first, you uneducated tosser.

Comment

LOL. entitled pricks? Just get your phaggy WBC champ to start facing the fighters a WBC champ should want to be facing if he wants to prove he is the best. Starting with the number 1 guy whose sat right behind him in the WBC rankings.

All this freezing out, he has to fight this that and the other, hes a peasent bla bla bla. Its not a good look and its not how a champion should act. Its almost like he is DUCKING Whyte like he was ducking Joshua.

Why on earth would he NOT want to fight Dillian Whyte?
                    https://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/Rules/W...anuary2014.pdf

*****ty Ann Whyte refuses to follow Rules 3.7 & 3.23 that’s why he hasn’t received a shot yet. Maybe you should read the rules sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      The irony on work on your grammar. Re-read your post first, you uneducated tosser.
                      I hope your mid life crisis takes you back to grade school. You haven’t wrote a correct sentence this entire conversation. I’m pretty sure you got help with your last post loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X