No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Malignaggi, Lobov - Ready For Bare Knuckle War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely watching this.

I really don't like the Feldman guy/the CEO of BKFC. Very shady guy, he's obviously rooting for Malignaggi seeing as how the only reason he paid Lobov and Malignaggi was so he could lure Mcgregor out and bring exposure to his company.

Mcgregor sees through this and will only show if he's paid. Lobov doesn't like being used as a punching bag and a prop to lure his buddy out, if anything after feeling so disrespected by BKFC he'll tell Conor NOT to show so the kunts don't get all the exposure

Comment

Why is Pauile even doing this in the first place? He's been retired for a couple of years now. Why come back and fight bareknuckle with his fragile hands?? How much is Paulie getting paid???

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Didn't a WWE guy win UFC heavyweight championship?
        that WWE guy was a former two-time NCAA All-American champion with a record of 106-5
        that MMA guy was a youth champion and then most he did was sparring when he was a kid
        also didnt Ali went to a draw with pro wrestler inoki ?? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
          that WWE guy was a former two-time NCAA All-American champion with a record of 106-5
          that MMA guy was a youth champion and then most he did was sparring when he was a kid
          You Wrong: "Lesnar won the 2000 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I heavyweight wrestling championship his senior year after being the runner-up to Stephen Neal the year prior."

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
            So was it true? A guy walked out of WWE raw straight into the UFC heavyweight championship and won ?

You think a prime Stone Cold Steve Austin could've beat Tyson and won the WBA heavyweight championship I think it would have been 50/50 fight

Comment

Malignaggi and War in the same sentence?

Comment

what is wrong with Paulie legs?
                The guy is in big trouble, Paulie face will turn into pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                  You Wrong: "Lesnar won the 2000 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I heavyweight wrestling championship his senior year after being the runner-up to Stephen Neal the year prior."
                  its not wrong if u can read
                  "He finished his amateur career as a two-time NJCAA All-American, the 1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion, two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion and the 2000 NCAA Heavyweight Champion, with a record of 106–5 overall in four years of college."

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    So was it true? A guy walked out of WWE raw straight into the UFC heavyweight championship and won ?

You think a prime Stone Cold Steve Austin could've beat Tyson and won the WBA heavyweight championship I think it would have been 50/50 fight
                    you are mumbling like a dumbass instead of replying like a human being.
                    i said he was a decorated amateur wrestler and former ncaa champ. in MMA most champions in different weight classes are all wrestlers ex. khabib,usman,cejudo,cormier so yeah if u know wrestling you can make it that far. you also didnt answer my question: didnt Ali (your boxing goat) **** scared when he faced inoki? and went to a draw with him???

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Why is Pauile even doing this in the first place? He's been retired for a couple of years now. Why come back and fight bareknuckle with his fragile hands?? How much is Paulie getting paid???

to get to McGregor

Paulie hates Mac..... he feels slighted about the sparring incident..... and he views McGregor as the only possible legit payday available to him

PM feels that it is highly unlikely that McGregor will ever face him in the ring..... which is probably correct

Paulie wants to embarrass Artem, and turn him into a bloody mess

so that McGregor receives internal pressure from his team, and from his fans..... to right the wrongs and bash the upstart Malignaggi

and BKB just may offer enough differences from boxing to entice McGregor to bite

if Paulie is successful with Artem, following that fight he will be utterly unbearable..... even for me, a fan..... which is hilarious

Conor will get called every level of bltch under the sun..... EVERYWHERE..... every interview, social media..... EVERYWHERE..... he will be a coward, bltch, ducker, slimeball..... you name it, Mac will become it LMAO

and yep, there could be some spitting

its all just a game.....

Paulie has an ATG mouth, it is possible that he may get what he wants..... not sure, it depends on how the fight plays out

Comment

Working...
                      X