No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Vegas Debut Generates $882K From 5,489 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Yeah, dig them out. Go on. Then we can both laugh at your ******ity. But you won't dig it out just like you never answer any of my questions or debunk anything. It's because you're a moron who is clearly deluded.

Wilder has no chin but you claim otherwise. AJ being robotic for you has still had him create the best resume at the weight. Fighting complete bums your whole career the way Wilder has is not the way to go in proving yourself. Beating top fighters is. Any coward can run from fights and instead fight garbage all the time and win. It's not hard. And your comments were purely to downplay AJ. Nothing more. It's like me saying a fighter is a fraud and going to lose and claiming success when he eventually loses like nearly every fighter does in the end. But to downplay AJ and claim Wilder as legit shows what a complete idiot you really are. Wilder has already lost to the worse version of Fury and needed corruption to beat Ortiz. He's beaten no one of substance. He never will either. That's a fraud.
    We will laugh at my ******ity about your hyping of a bum? You do realize that I have access to your previous posts. You would love for them to disappear. If you really want me to repost them I would be more than happy!

Comment

Working...
    X