Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I'd Love To Welcome Oleksandr Usyk To Heavyweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: I'd Love To Welcome Oleksandr Usyk To Heavyweight!

New York - Amid the heavyweight news that happened on June 1 when Andy Ruiz (32-1, 22 KO's) stopped and upset Anthony Joshua (22-1, 21 KO's) to win four titles and turned the boxing world upside down, another heavyweight made news.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I understand why they want Usyk to start with Takam but I don't think it's necessary! Usyk is talented enough to take on someone like Parker now! I would rather see a rematch between Usyk and Hunter than Takam!

Comment

And I'd love to see Usyk whoop Parker

Comment

usyk would school him

Comment

Would be a good fight. Parker small for a modern Heavyweight, and got fast hands. Usyk will run rings around some of these bigger, plodding Heavys.

Comment

That would be the perfect test for Usyk, both guys can Box well and Bang. Styles make fights and this is a great style matchup.
            But I can't see Eddie Hearn risking a loss for either Parker or Usyk at this stage in the game. A loss for Parker with it being his first fight with matchroom is not good,, Usyk can't afford to lose his first bout at heavyweight, so I don't see Eddie making this fight just yet.

Comment

This is the fight I'd like to see after Usyk/Takam

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Parker is not bad at all, but Usyk is simply the best. The only fighter against whom I see few chances for Usyk is Fury, who's too big and fast for him. Otherwise he could win against all the others, including Wilder.

Comment

Would rather see Usyk fight someone like Whyte, but Parker is also a good fight too its just I don't think Usyk wants to wait around too long to get into the top fold in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X