Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commey: If I Have To Beat Teofimo Lopez To Get Loma - So Be It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commeysno1fan View Post
    Commey will walk through Lopez, who's he fought ???? Nobody ! Little clown crying about weight already lmao
    Lol commey is a second tier fighter who would get that ass kicked by Lopez. Trust me.

Commey is non factor. Dont be surprised if beltran beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You dudes use this "bum" talk loosely.
      I really don't understand all the hate for Teofimo Lopez! He's knocking people out! He's exciting, and he's asking for the big fights! People hate Tank for NOT fighting Loma, and then the same people hate Teofimo for CALLING OUT Loma! I don't get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Commey is a Robert Easter level fighter. Lopez by KO.
        Haha you guys are funny criticising every fighters do you lot actually like boxing or do you just like moaning about it

Comment

Dear Mayweather fanboy he got narrowly beat by salido and look at everyone he's beat so far and he's only had 14 fights not the p4p king in my eyes but can see how people would think so you people are funny how blind you are

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You dudes use this "bum" talk loosely.
            the way Teo acts, there is no other word. He runs his mouth like he has a few big names under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I really don't understand all the hate for Teofimo Lopez! He's knocking people out! He's exciting, and he's asking for the big fights! People hate Tank for NOT fighting Loma, and then the same people hate Teofimo for CALLING OUT Loma! I don't get it?
              where do you see hate? The fact that he hasn't fought anyone of skill and importance is undeniable. I had my eyes on him after his 5th bout but he needs to stop that Loma hating talk and prove himself against a good name first.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                lopez will destroy commey and the circus clown bumchenko most over rated boxer ever wiped out by an aging salido,if hed been around at 130 when mayweather was prime would of been knocked out over rated circus clown
                Loma needs a real challenge. Problem is, all the top fighters are afraid to fight him and Lopez is not an exception. I believe that this man is the top boxer on the planet right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                  lopez will destroy commey and the circus clown bumchenko most over rated boxer ever wiped out by an aging salido,if hed been around at 130 when mayweather was prime would of been knocked out over rated circus clown
                  Hey shit for brains it was split decision, not a wipe out. And learn English you imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by jojack269 View Post
                    Haha you guys are funny criticising every fighters do you lot actually like boxing or do you just like moaning about it
                    Yes I like boxing and I like Lopez. Robert Easter is a terrible boxer and anyone who struggles with him is most likely not that talented. Commey does not want to fight Lopez and you will see the huge gap in talent between them when they finally fight.

Comment

Commey is going to VERY Difficult for young Lopez and could beat him. He Better be as Ready and as Good as he Says and Think he is in that match up

He beats Commey that instantly makes Loma vs Lopez PPV Worthy!

Comment

Working...
                      X