No announcement yet.

I think it's funny how casuals don't know about malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Paulie as a fighter is one thing as a smart mouth punk b!tch is another.
    Pft paulie isn't a bltch. He's done nothing but show his heart in the ring. He's proven himself over and over and over. He doesn't always win because he has no power lol, but he always fights.

Nobody can call him a bltch. He's proven over and over that he's not a bltch.

Comment

I didn’t criticize his heart or his boxing career I criticized his mouth have you ever heard the smack he talks about women and other fighters in interviews it’s pure punk street talk.Hes Broner through and through with his mouth.Any journeyman that takes a beating fight after fight for 10 or 12 years has heart.Paulie had his proud moments and accomplishments and now he needs lay done and shut the *** up.You can’t tell me he doesn’t try to come off like a street guy.He would ***** himself in a real street encounter that he couldn’t control.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        Paulie is the veteran 2 division world champion who got where he is without any power because he's pure heart.

You can doubt everything else about paulie but you can't doubt that man's heart.

Anyone who disrespects Paulie is just showing how ignorant they are of the sport. Paulie wrote his name down in boxing history. Nobody can take that away from him.
        Sorry Paulie, it was just a joke. Pretty cool of you to post on a forum like us commoners though

Comment

Idk that casuals don't know who Paulie is after that Conor thing. Do they know him as a boxer? Nah. But they do know him as the whiner he was being over that Conor sh^t. And thats probably what people are dogging him about.

They'll give him respect after the fight once they see how he handles Artem...assuming Paulie's not f#cking around here & taking this seriously.

Thats one thing I'm worried about as a boxing fan not unlike with the Floyd vs Conor fight. If the boxer doesn't take this seriously & things go the other guys way then it could be a bad look for boxing. And with all the sh^t talking Paulie's doing about MMA guys I wonder how seriously he took training cuz if he legit believes that maybe he didn't take training seriously enough. And there is more variance in BK fighting. Floyd still had 36 minutes & was in the ring he'd been in since he was a toddler damn near. Paulie is in a whole new sport & is only working with 10 minutes. If Paulie starts slow he could lose. If Paulie gets dropped or just a bs KD called him on (like I've seen in a couple other BK fights) & loses another round that means he needs all 3 other rounds for a draw. He can't f#ck around too much here or think this is too much like a boxing match.

Comment

A lot of people are talking about this bareknuckle fight and there's all these casuals clowning on paulie.

They have no idea how much of a warrior this guy is lol. Don't let anything else fool you, paulie is a killer.

If connor mcregor ever grows the testicles to fight paulie bareknuckle, i'm taking paulie.
            Tell the casuals about the great Bauldie M. Be specific and go into detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              I didn’t criticize his heart or his boxing career I criticized his mouth have you ever heard the smack he talks about women and other fighters in interviews it’s pure punk street talk.Hes Broner through and through with his mouth.Any journeyman that takes a beating fight after fight for 10 or 12 years has heart.Paulie had his proud moments and accomplishments and now he needs lay done and shut the *** up.You can’t tell me he doesn’t try to come off like a street guy.He would ***** himself in a real street encounter that he couldn’t control.
              Couldnt give the smallest shlt about paulie's persomal life lol. I only respect his heart as a fighter because I respect all people with heart.

Comment

I was looking out for the weigh in for this fight, but cannot see it as of yet.

I assume it will be later on in the day.

Comment

Paulie is a tough mofo, i expect him to dispatch this bum he's fighting with ease.

Comment

to get as far as he got with no power speaks volumes I will always respect paulie

Comment

A lot of people are talking about this bareknuckle fight and there's all these casuals clowning on paulie.

They have no idea how much of a warrior this guy is lol. Don't let anything else fool you, paulie is a killer.

If connor mcregor ever grows the testicles to fight paulie bareknuckle, i'm taking paulie.
                      Maybe Paulie beats Artem, but I wouldn't go as far to say that he beats Conor McGregor. McGregor is a wild mofo he wouldn't be against fighting in BKBFC. I rewatched the Sam Eggington fight Paulie had against him, for me that shows that Paulie most definitely can hurt Artem badly the problems lies with, can his hands hold up.

Comment

Working...
                      X