Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Site For Canelo-Golovkin III Holding Up Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borat wants to pick the location.

Borat wants to pick the judges.

Borat wants to pick Canelo’s gloves.

Borat wants to pick the ref.

What else can everyone do for you, Borat?

Mr. 26K is the biggest diva in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
      GGG has to know that if he doesn't knock out Canelo, he isn't winning regardless of location. He is the B side. Take it or leave it.
      whoever is managing triple g is one dumb mofo.

Comment

So little by little ggg is dictating everything... first fight it was the weight, 2nd fight the weight, split, gloves, and judges, now he wants wants to add the location too? How does he get away with all that? Then he cries about it if he doesn’t get his way like a child and his followers will claim duck if the fight falls through... wow

Comment

How to write 1000 gggroupie nuthugging articles by keith Idec. edited by Rosenthal

Step 1: cry about ggg supposedly getting robbed the 1st fight,then mention Adelaide byrd.heres an example" Judge Adalaide Byrd infamously scored that bout 118-110 for Alvarez, despite that Golovkin seemingly did enough to win it."

Step 2: Even though your crying a yr later that your hero got his ass kicked after running from a mexican standoff he demanded,get some tissues then

Step 3: Cry some more & don't acknowledge the rematch in any way other than to say it was close. :"Alvarez was more aggressive in their second meeting and won that bout by majority decision. Their rematch was more competitive than their first fight, but Golovkin still feels Alvarez was afforded preferential treatment by the judges."

Step 4: Never under any circumstances acknowledge ggg as a career cherrypicking coward,& never say a single thing against him despite trolling canelo his entire career. If ggg keeps eternally guiotilling bums keep avoiding mentioning it & instead focus entirely on excuses such as "bu...bu...but hes waiting on the 2nd rematch"

Funny thing is keith Idec surely reads my comments because ever since I started clowning his absolute gggroupie ways,he has become far more direct in his ggg apologist nuthugging & no longer even tries to hide it.
          Last edited by kushking; 06-20-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

LMAO!!!! GGG is them most entitled, delusional B side fighter I have ever seen. Not only do you not sell shyt without Canelo, and got 2 cracks already and have nothing to show for it but a broken face and a laundry list of excuses. You now refuse to fight anyone with a pulse while you just beg for a lifetime of rematches and on top of all that think you can dictate where the fight takes place.....

Canelo is your daddy now and forever. Everything this loser used to tell his fans has been exposed. 154 or 168? Ducked Ward by refusing to move up and delayed the Canelo fight because he refused to go down below 160. lol I'm not a businessman? All I care about is belts? Got stripped of his belt over business when he ducked his mandatory. Ducked Andrade who had a belt when WBO, DAZN, everyone wanted to make that fight in June but nope he wanted Rolls instead. And my favorite was Mexican Style? What happened to Mexican Style...oh yeah Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz and made him run from a Mexican Style fight. You don't hear Mexican Style out that fool's mouth no more hell you can't get GGG to even eat a Mexican Style taco. Taco tuesday is forever banned in his training camp.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-20-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

So this bumfighter loses his belts, refuses andrade and fights a bum, and still thinks he has a say. Someone send this guy back to Afghanistan.

Comment

I don't think the venue is the problem--he needs to advocate more for or against the judges being selected. He can still get screwed in California, NY, Texas or overseas.

Comment

26k thinks he has any say in the negotiations??? LOL!

Look for him to fight Steve Rolls' sparring partner and claim Canelo is ducking him.

Comment

Your response shows there is bias against him. Some Score cards showed it. Best paid B side ever then remember last time he held out and got $. Haters and I’m mad at him for betraying Abel but the reverse racism against him and Lomo 😂

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I don't think the venue is the problem--he needs to advocate more for or against the judges being selected. He can still get screwed in California, NY, Texas or overseas.
                      He literally picked the judges in the rematch ffs,the same judges who are the most respected with the best track record spanning decades of the biggest fights. Abel sanchez even said they did a great job & were completely fair. Those same judges gave ggg the win against Jacobs by 3 rds which is very very generous even if you think he won. 1of those judges gave ggg the win the 1st fight as well.
                      Last edited by kushking; 06-20-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X