Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won 'Exhibition,' The Undercard Was Nonexistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won 'Exhibition,' The Undercard Was Nonexistent

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweights such as Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte, was never really impressed with Tom Schwarz. Last week, he predicted a mismatch would take place when Tyson Fury made his Las Vegas debut against Schwarz at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The contest was even less competitive than anyone expected, as Schwarz was blown out in two one-sided rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only time I've agreed with Eddie Hearn

Comment

Hearn is lying..again. it was a sanctioned bout, therefore it was no exhibition and there were judges. Poor attempt on the behalf of Herb Hearn to troll King Fury. Long live the greatest champ of this generation!!!!Oh and allow me to add The Nazi is a bum..also allow me to add that Herb Hearn is saltier than an bag of sunflower seeds due to the fact that he thought Ruiz was going to be an exhibition, but he forgot to think about the fact that AJOKE is and will always be a bum. This is what happens when you sign fighters because of aesthetics not talent. You lose pimp!
      Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 06-19-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Fury won Joshua Lost

I absolutely agree with Eddie Hearn. Fury did win his exhibition bout and Joshua lost his by knockout. This is what happens when each division has a ton of "world champions". None of them want to fight the other

Comment

Ruiz was meant to be a showcase and exhibition for AJ to get a highlight reel KO for his USA debut and he ended up getting bounced around the ring, so Hearn should probably keep quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            Hearn is lying..again. it was a sanctioned bout, therefore it was no exhibition and there were judges.
            So...you think Eddie was lying? Not being allegorical or comparative, but straight up lying? Jeeeez.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              So...you think Eddie was lying? Not being allegorical or comparative, but straight up lying? Jeeeez.
              He is just lying. No allegory. Nothing. Just lying.

Comment

Fat Fury beat a nobody, Eddie is speaking truth as always

Comment

Only thing I disagree with Hearn here is that the Joshua-ruiz has a good undercard nonsense....that undercard sucked. Most of it was domestic level drivel. The Persoon- Taylor fight was good but a total robbery. The rest of it was as boring as the sport of cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Only thing I disagree with Hearn here is that the Joshua-ruiz has a good undercard nonsense....that undercard sucked. Most of it was domestic level drivel. The Persoon- Taylor fight was good but a total robbery. The rest of it was as boring as the sport of cricket
                    I hope your kidding. Please share with me the better undercards you have seen recently because I would like to see them. That undercard has several really good fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X