Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won 'Exhibition,' The Undercard Was Nonexistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
    Did you seriously just call Schwarz a Nazi? Let you in on a little secret everyone else already knows. Being German doesn't make you a Nazi. Half the German population during WW2 weren't Nazis, including a large portion of the Luftwaffe. Yes Schwarz's ability may be in question for a fight of that level, but calling him a Nazi just makes you sound like an ignorant twat.

I have banged many of German women, and as you could assume, I am not white. I am well versed with the German culture shrimp dick. I called him a nazi because on this very site, he stated that he did not look up to Ruiz as motivation for his fight against Fury, but that he looked towards Max the Nazi schmeling as an inspiration. On this very site you twat. That's why I call him a nazi.

Comment

Never thought I would see a day that I agree with Hearn.

Comment

Spot on by hearns. Fury Schwarz was unexciting as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
          I have banged many of German women, and as you could assume, I am not white. I am well versed with the German culture shrimp dick. I called him a nazi because on this very site, he stated that he did not look up to Ruiz as motivation for his fight against Fury, but that he looked towards Max the Nazi schmeling as an inspiration. On this very site you twat. That's why I call him a nazi.

Wow you're even dumber and more ignorant than I thought. Try reading this (or anything else about the man) and then quit while you're ahead why don't you. The Nazis tried to embrace him as a propaganda figure. He was NEVER a Nazi you idiot.

http://www.auschwitz.dk/schmeling.htm
          Last edited by sidefx996; 06-19-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
            Wow you're even dumber and more ignorant than I thought. Try reading this (or anything else about the man) and then quit while you're ahead why don't you. The Nazis tried to embrace him as a propaganda figure. He was NEVER a Nazi you idiot.

http://www.auschwitz.dk/schmeling.htm
            https://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/05/s...e-of-nazi.html

Read that blödmann. He sure didn't mind being loved your compadre Adolf.

If you fall in the next time you try to have intercourse with a German woman, you'll know she has been shellacked something proper, 99.9 percent that more than likely is was Afro- American
            Kisses.

Comment

What he said was true. Fury should have fought somebody better and more known like Whyte.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/05/s...e-of-nazi.html

Read that blödmann. He sure didn't mind being loved your compadre Adolf.

If you fall in the next time you try to have intercourse with a German woman, you'll know she has been shellacked something proper, 99.9 percent that more than likely is was Afro- American
                Kisses.

Thanks dip****. I've already read it. You're obviously too ****ing illiterate to because the article clearly states he was never a Nazi. You're nothing but a filthy racist piece of ****. Did you even graduate high school?

Comment

And AJ lost his exhibition match against lowly ranked Ruiz.

And was humiliated

Comment

He is just lying. No allegory. Nothing. Just lying.
                    Sounds like a typical case of fashionable on this site hysterical hatred of Eddie "just cos its Eddie".

I wonder if there are any facts contradicting what Eddie is saying here? And you might take into account the fact that Eddie was mostly expressing his opinion..he's lying about his opinion? Does this mean he was actually in awe of Fury's fight with Schwarz instead of thinking it was a garbage mismatch?

How does this work?

Enjoy and chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      And AJ lost his exhibition match against lowly ranked Ruiz.

And was humiliated
                      Why do people put so much weight on losses? Whatever you do in life - be it a doctor, lawyer, garbage collector, do you always perform at 100%? You never drop the ball?

So that's ok, but if a champion does that - quarter, draw and hang the mfker! People need to relax a bit, who doesn't have a bad day? Jeesus, Ruiz just happened to be underrated and better than he actually was thought to be while AJ, probably, had an off night. That combination resulted in a loss. What's the big deal? It doesn't necessarily mean that AJ was a hype job or that Andy is a fat reincarnation of Ali. Even if AJ loses to Andy again, I'd still won't completely write him off. Look at Klitschko's losses before he pulled his sht together and dominated the hell out of HW division for almost 10 years.

We are too quick to praise and too quick to throw dirt. AJ had a meteoric rise and maybe that's what was the reason for his downfall, the small flaws which could have been ironed out in a slower progression accumulated and eventually got exposed. Again, look at Klitschko's career, which may not be common in terms of how often fighters recover spectacularly after so many humiliating losses, but losing to somebody who is just not otherwise better is something that happens often enough: Tyson, Lewis, Kovalev, the list goes on.
                      Last edited by alexjust; 06-19-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X