No announcement yet.

If I was a fighter I would use PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The penalties for getting caught are minimal. You get a 6 month suspension. That's like a baseball pitcher getting a 7 game suspension but only missing one start. Your reputation takes no hit. Besides people bringing it up on the internet. Nobody really cares. You come back and get big fights for big money. You get huge network deals & promotional deals.

Looking at the pros vs cons the pros far outweigh the cons.
    So would I. Everyone else is. You’re fighting at a disadvantage if you’re not.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      you mean like demanding your opponent for extra drug testing or no fight? oops! my bad...
      No, like NOT accepting the "extra drug testing" is the sign of weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        TBH I think PED's for recovery should be a mandatory BUT doctor administered and monitored.
        Yea. I think it's about time we have a serious discussion about this. PED's, like any medicine, has risks & benefits. But I can see the benefits of administering them properly

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          No, like NOT accepting the "extra drug testing" is the sign of weakness.
          but you already said that. juicing up is a sign of weakness. demanding your opponent for extra drug testing or no fight is also showing signs of weakness! oops! did i do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The penalties for getting caught are minimal. You get a 6 month suspension. That's like a baseball pitcher getting a 7 game suspension but only missing one start. Your reputation takes no hit. Besides people bringing it up on the internet. Nobody really cares. You come back and get big fights for big money. You get huge network deals & promotional deals.

Looking at the pros vs cons the pros far outweigh the cons.
            LOL. It sounds bad but its true. There used to be a real stigma attached to those who got caught and banned but its just not any more, its exactly like your Baseball scenario.

Comment

but you already said that. juicing up is a sign of weakness. demanding your opponent for extra drug testing or no fight is also showing signs of weakness! oops! did i do that?
              WTF is this "extra drug test"? It was the TIME of the LAST test that Manny/bob didn't want to take not no "extra drug test." WEAK.

I think you should be worried about Keith too....LOL

Comment

WTF is this "extra drug test"? It was the TIME of the LAST test that Manny/bob didn't want to take not no "extra drug test." WEAK.

I think you should be worried about Keith too....LOL
                yappity yappity yap! asking for extra drug testing or no fight is a sign of weakness!

i aint worried bout nuthin on keith! pac is 40 year old fighting a young lion. thank you.

Comment

yappity yappity yap! asking for extra drug testing or no fight is a sign of weakness!

i aint worried bout nuthin on keith! pac is 40 year old fighting a young lion. thank you.
                  You the only one yappin' while I'm giving you the facts.

When Manny hops in it just might take "One Time" to get caught, hence Juan Manuel Marquez....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ktkzvTqo0

Comment

You the only one yappin' while I'm giving you the facts.

When Manny hops in it just might take "One Time" to get caught, hence Juan Manuel Marquez....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ktkzvTqo0
                    you aint slick man. who you think you is? you tryna stir this into a different direction. smh. asking for extra drug testing or no fight is a sign of weakness man! no other way around it, just like juicing up is a sign of weakness!

Comment

you aint slick man. who you think you is? you tryna stir this into a different direction. smh. asking for extra drug testing or no fight is a sign of weakness man! no other way around it, just like juicing up is a sign of weakness!
                      Cut it out, your debate is weak like Manny not wanting to take the test....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X