Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Shawn Porter Finalized For Fall PPV Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Porter, this man will fight anyone. I expect Spence to win, but it won’t be a walk in the park.

Comment

So we announcing the fight everyone knows is about to happen & we've just been waiting to hear a date for without a date.

Genius next level sh^t.

Love Spence. Hate how they are doing Spence's career with all these f#cking pauses between fights. Guy is one of the faces of PBC but he's always in limbo with fight dates like he's a late notice sub or some sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        I respect Spence for forcing PBC to pay him PPV money. We will see how many buys Garcia brought to the previous PPV.
        A LOT! this fight gon bomb! lol.

Comment

Glad the fight came thru, looking forward to Showtime making a messy affair of it. I don't see him pulling off an upset, but I think his awkward style might give Spence some problems.

I'll be pulling for the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
            This is why people should support dazn
            Why be a fan boy just enjoy good fights

Comment

Looking forward to Porter headbutting Spence accidentally on purpose.

Comment

I might get some tickets.

I'll have to talk to my friend that I usually go to fights with.

Comment

Glad to see this finally being made. Welterweight heating up!

Should be a fun fight but I think Spence breaks him down and eventually drops him and possibly stops him. However, Porter may be tougher for him than some think. He always comes to fight. If he boxes though, I don't think Spence has any trouble from him. Porter's got to be Porter in there.

Comment

No problem with PPV but Stack the Card like the Thurman vs Pacquiao Card

PPV Cards need to be like that for now on, stacked from Start To Finish. David Benavidez vs Dirrell should be Co-Main!

Comment

Spence will show us what he's made of in this fight. I think he's the best at Welter but this could be tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X